Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrities/Katy Perry

I think we need a pack with a bunch of celebrities. I love the Katy Perry pack and I want more Katy Perty stuff in the sims 4! Like her prismatic world tour outfits or performance outfits like her 2013 VMA performance outfit for athletic wear or something like that. I have both the sweet treats pack and the showtime Katy Perry edition for sims 3 but I don't really play that anymore so I would like some Katy stuff for sims 4 to play with

Comments

• Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non ononononononoooooooooooo.........no.......no.............no.......stop it.....stop.....no.
    We do not need any untalented media hogs plaguing a game that's already terrible to make it even worse. If you want 'celebrities' then you can find Sims on sites like modthesims and thesimsresources that host many real life people as Sims.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Oh Please No no no no a thousand times no, Not Katy Perty or any other celebrities. Not even one. I can guarantee it will be a no sale for me.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    No thank you! I don't think it will happen based on the reception it got in S3.

Personally, I don't want to see any celebrity packs. The kids these days mean nothing to me so I definitely would not be buying them.
  • Options
    KatrinkuKatrinku Posts: 224 Member
    @aws200 Yes you are right, exactly!

• Options
    djaygamerdjaygamer Posts: 196 Member
    Am I the only one that actually like The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats? I like it for the new venues and those weird hair do's
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    *twitches uncontrollably*
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    TakekazeTakekaze Posts: 72 Member
    Tbh, I found the Katy Perry pack kind of useful. I used it for one of the daughters in my endless generations family and it brought all the stuff I needed to build the rooms of a completely vapid, brain dead bimbo.
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    djaygamer wrote: »
    Am I the only one that actually like The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats? I like it for the new venues and those weird hair do's

No your not the only one that liked it. I loved using the pack for little girls and teens. However I don't want it for my Sims now because it's been done. I'd like something new, not repeats.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I did like the packs but don't want to see her again and like others said you can download plenty of celebrity's in other sites!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    No. No and NO!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    No, no and plum no.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    I would take the pack without the celebrities