Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yoga in a bath towel?

It seems that Sims will do yoga no matter what they are wearing.

Have you imagined doing a yoga class in real life wearing a bath towel or a skirt? lol

Wouldn't it be more logical to change into their athletic gear?

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Mine changes into her athletic gear when she goes to do the yoga classes -- do you have any sort of mod that affects clothing that might be interfering with the clothes change?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AlexFetsisAlexFetsis Posts: 178 Member
    Nope.

They change it for meditation only.
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    I saw someone post a picture of a sim doing yoga in a towel. I thought it was a recipe for disaster. At least you'd be wearing underwear under a skirt.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    xSims4everxSims4ever Posts: 44 Member
    Mine changes into her athelic gear when she's going to do yoga
    Gallery ID: xSims4Ever
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBH3-hCFM7aKynOWkPqF9rQ
  • Options
    sparklebunny2sparklebunny2 Posts: 3 New Member
    I tried this IRL, *don't go into a handstand*
  • Options
    SmurfyDjSmurfyDj Posts: 37 Member
    Whenever my Sims do Yoga they do it in whatever clothes they're wearing at the moment. They don't change into athletic wear, but they do take their shoes off though. I've even had Bella Goth in a Yoga Class in her dress! They only change into Athletic Wear when Meditating :neutral:
    Follow Me on Tumblr: DJ-Simmers
    Follow Me on Twitter: DJ_Summers1999
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Have you imagined doing a yoga class in real life wearing a bath towel or a skirt? lol
    There is a video on YoutTube that has Bella Goth doing yoga in a little, black, mini-skirt - but they never zoomed in on her, so you can't get a proper good look at her.
  • Options
    eightsixteendeightsixteend Posts: 62 Member
    My sims change into their athletic wear every time.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    My sims change to their athletic wear also. I think you have a bug there.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LeeLooRusLeeLooRus Posts: 46 Member
    If you have a mod "An_dz-GetNakedForWoohoo" delete it! This mod prevents Sims to change clothes!
    Origin ID: LeeLooRussia
  • Options
    LeeLooRus wrote: »
    If you have a mod "An_dz-GetNakedForWoohoo" delete it! This mod prevents Sims to change clothes!
    I don't have that mod :/ They are able to change clothes because they do so for Meditation, they just don't do it for Yoga :neutral:
  • Options
    SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    I don't have this bug but I hope it gets reported and fixed.
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Emergency handstands would not be a good idea.
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Sounds like a bug to me. Mine change for meditation and yoga.
    Do you play at a high speed @AlexFetsis ?
    I have noticed when I play fast my sims will appear to be in the shower with their clothes on then bam they aren't.. I rarely play at any speed other than slow though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    @Hermitgirl

Actually, I just found out what was it. I forgot that I had a mod there that was about getting them naked before woohoo. That mod interferes with clothe-changing.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Well at least you got your answer :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    I've sorted it out now too. I found the Mod that was causing the problem, it was Zerbu's Customizable Career Outfit Mod. Thanks everyone for the help :smiley:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,641 Member
    I had my Sim take the Yoga class first, then sent her for her massage. However, when I sent her home, she wore only a towel. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    I had my Sim take the Yoga class first, then sent her for her massage. However, when I sent her home, she wore only a towel. :open_mouth:

Yeah, they should really change that. It looks silly for them to go all the way home in a towel. Can you imagine the stir it must have caused on the streets? lol