Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Detailed instructions for buying/downloading Spa Day

For those of you who can't find the Spa Day pack:

Start up the game, and on the main menu - there are a few icons at the top right of your screen - the icon with the three diamonds is the Downloadable Content icon, and should be sparkling (to get your attention!). Click on it, and you will see a list of DLC - and the first on the list will be Spa Day! Go ahead and purchase!

I paid for it, and closed out of the game, so it can refresh. If you are like me, you wont see Spa Day on your list of Game Packs in Origin, so ...

To start actually downloading Spa Day - log into Origin, go to "My Games", right-click on The Sims 4, and choose "repair" - this will make the program go through all of your stuff pack files and make sure everything is downloaded, and you will notice "Spa Day" show up, as 'waiting' and your download will be queued up!

Comments

• Options
    SkidoodilybopSkidoodilybop Posts: 123 Member
    Let me know if this works out for you!
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Very helpful x
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    It's now on Origin with all the other packs -- not sure why there was a delay.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    pinkfairyqueenpinkfairyqueen Posts: 240 Member
    See I am having an issue where I bought the game and I have a reciet for it in my email, but I am not getting the option to download it and it still acts like I haven't bought it yet on orgin, and then when I go to my game it says that I do have it ,but it's waiting for me to download it and I can't cause the button won't appear.
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    Have you tried clicking on 'Origin' and then 'Reload My Games' in your Origin client?
  • Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    I'm still not seeing the game pack on Origin, so I'll purchase it in-game, then.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif