Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Need Help and Suggestions!

Hello :)
I have very recently started a blog on the sims. I don't have very many views yet but I know that it can't happen over night! I want to start a legacy challenge or another sort of challenge on it but I'm not sure what people want at the moment. I really want to be interactive with the readers, having lots of polls about different decisions. <3 I would absolutely looooove if you could please check it out!! :D I'm just starting out so I will take ANY critical feedback and if people could give me tips for blogger that would be fantastic!
Thank you for reading. :*
Blog link: simmerwithpasssion.blogspot.com.au
Sorry but I can't post a link yet. I'm not sure why!

Comments

• Options
    NonawesomebratzNonawesomebratz Posts: 75 Member
    Sorry I didn't have enough space but my blog is called simmerwithpassion on blogspot :blush: Open to ANY critical feedback!
  • Options
    plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    I can't find your blog. You're also a new member? So you can't post a link? Have the same problem. Plum isn't it :/
    SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
  • Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Bachelor challenges can be the most interactive. You can get people to submit contestants. You can have votes for who should be safe from elimination. You can have votes for the lowest two on who stays and who has to go.

But if you really want a more interactive audience, consider tumblr. blogspot is fine for story telling but it's not really an active kind of place.

Yes, I have sims stories on blogspot but I have a tumblr too. And the tumblr is a better place to interact.

Stage one, get a tumblr and advertise yourself as a simblr. A few reblogs of your new simblr will help you find friends and followers.
    Stop by mine http://pibsims.tumblr.com/ and say hello.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    > @Nicarra60 said:
    > Bachelor challenges can be the most interactive. You can get people to submit contestants. You can have votes for who should be safe from elimination. You can have votes for the lowest two on who stays and who has to go.
    >
    > But if you really want a more interactive audience, consider tumblr. blogspot is fine for story telling but it's not really an active kind of place.
    >
    > Yes, I have sims stories on blogspot but I have a tumblr too. And the tumblr is a better place to interact.
    >
    > Stage one, get a tumblr and advertise yourself as a simblr. A few reblogs of your new simblr will help you find friends and followers.
    > Stop by mine pibsims.tumblr.com/ and say hello.

Thank you so much for the help! :smiley:
  • Options
    > @plastiekzakske said:
    > I can't find your blog. You're also a new member? So you can't post a link? Have the same problem. Plum isn't it :/

Yes very! I will try to say my blog in a different way then maybe you can find it? simmerwithpasssion .blogspot .com.au