Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boy's Hairstyle Glitch?

hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
I just aged up a baby and went to edit the boy in the mirror. I loved the new hairsyle so put it on him in black like his family. When I left CAS and returned to the house he was the dark red colour hair. I went in to change it again but same thing when I came back out. Any one else found this?

Comments

• Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Hello i hope your ok, as far as i can tell there are no hair styles in stuff packs for kids to this date and i know full well there aren't any boys hairs as i just checked. its either a base game hair or a get to work hair depending on the packs you have installed. I think this thread is in the wrong section of the forums @SimGuruDrake and you get some help :)
  • Options
    I think its a bug
  • Options
    its definately new. Although it didnt show up at first but then appeared as I went through outfits. Its also listed on posts as added to the game.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    do you use cc or mods if so pull the whole mods folder to the desktop and test again. also were you using the CAS cheat? and how about can you test other EA hair to see if it happens to say a base game hair.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    Hello i hope your ok, as far as i can tell there are no hair styles in stuff packs for kids to this date and i know full well there aren't any boys hairs as i just checked. its either a base game hair or a get to work hair depending on the packs you have installed. I think this thread is in the wrong section of the forums @SimGuruDrake and you get some help :)

LOL. there's a new hair for the male children with the SP :)

nBJwuw5.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Is it a mens or kids hair?
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member

LOL. there's a new hair for the male children with the SP :)

nBJwuw5.png

I agree that is cute...ugh it's getting harder to not want to get the stuff tonight
  • Options
    NZsThumbelindaNZsThumbelinda Posts: 58 Member
    Mine does the same with the boys hairstyle! It changes colour every time I change his appearance!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Do you have any CC hairs or hair colours? I get this glitch every so often with other hairs - I think mine is caused by a CC hair colour. I've not tried the new boys hair yet...
  • Options
    No CC or mods. I dont use them as I dont want more bugs when I download stuff ironically. Im glad its not just me. Im going to try a repair game, see if it helps.
  • Options
    Repair game and a restart after yesterday seems to have worked and cas cheat was off just as an FYI. Hope it sticks as I love this new hair style!
  • Options
    NZsThumbelindaNZsThumbelinda Posts: 58 Member
    Aw I tried repair game but I'm still having the same issues with the hair :( bummer
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    I have that issue with a female kid eyebrow its so annoying. I haven't tried the new boys hair style that came with the party pack yet, but it is a very cute hair.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member

you stuck your foot in your mouth saying you know for a fact ;) But the fact was they did add a hairstyle for boys :* So I think before you post facts you should make sure YOUR facts are correct :*

Happy Simming Tori <3

justlurking.gif
  • Options
    QuothTheNorwegianQuothTheNorwegian Posts: 68 Member
    I have the exact same issue, posted about it last night and no one else seemed to have encountered it so I thought it was just me. Repairing the game doesn't work for me either, so I really don't know what the plum is going on... I had to change his hair to another one which really bummed me out as I loved the new one :'(
    Origin ID: mobyisad*ck (yes, I went there, and no, there's no star in the actual ID because hashtag rebel)
  • Options
    kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    I just had this as well. His hair was black at first, but every time I tried to change outfit categories his hair changed to a random color. Switching hairstyles stopped it, but I wanted to use the new one.
  • Options
    CHAERINBUKICHAERINBUKI Posts: 62 Member
    Same thing with me, it's really annoying..
  • Options
    SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,189 SimGuru
    Hey everyone - just a quick bump to let people know this issue should be fixed in today's game update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!