Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Content/Packs/updates not available the day they are advertised

kt112kt112 Posts: 3 New Member
Hi all,
With the exception of the day the sims 4 first came out all its updates, contents and packs have not been available to me till the day after it has been advertised. I do not live in the U.S. however even when all U.S. time zones are at the release date advertised, its still unavailable. In fact its unavailable till after 12pm the following day. Does this happen to anyone else??

If so the company should make sure its advertises a release date for all its customers (tired of disappointments and waiting). For example today is the 11th of the sixth and there is still no option to download the new free content of a new world even though this was the release date advertised online. This could just be my account, but some answers would be nice :)
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2015
    The update is only coming at 11 am eatern time zone. It's not out yet.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The update is only coming at 11 pm eatern time zone. It's not out yet.

More like 11 AM, big difference, lol. And it is being released the day it's announced, since they're an American company and work off PST, it'll be out today the 11th at around 11 am or so PST. It's released the same exact time for everyone, it's not like we're getting it before you just because we're many many hours behind where you live
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The update is only coming at 11 pm eatern time zone. It's not out yet.

More like 11 AM, big difference, lol. And it is being released the day it's announced, since they're an American company and work off PST, it'll be out today the 11th at around 11 am or so PST. It's released the same exact time for everyone, it's not like we're getting it before you just because we're many many hours behind where you live

Lol yeah 11 am :blush: that is what I meant.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Maryellen590Maryellen590 Posts: 6 New Member
    I still don't have an update and its past 11am its 12:12 pm now???
  • Options
    RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    Eh, give them some time. I think I heard the update will happen between 11 am and 2 pm PST, but also heard 10 to 12pm too. It's 11:51 CDT here and it's not out yet. Soon I hope.