Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion should I get?

JGMusicJGMusic Posts: 2 New Member
Hello everyone-
I had a few dollars to spare and I figured I'd get an expansion for The Sims 3. I already have Late Night, Generations, University Life, Pets, and Island Paradise. Out of honest opinion, which packs would you guys recommend? Please no stuff packs and out of the realms of fantasy, please.

Comments

• Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    I would post this in the Sims 3 General Discussion area as well. You're more likely to get more responses there.

And what I would recommend depends on what you like to do when you play. So how do you typically play? Generational? Single Sims only with the occasional family? Some other style?
  • Options
    super_niinsuper_niin Posts: 107 Member
    Well it completely depends on your playing style but I would personally recommend seasons. The game just feels so much better with weather effects and the worlds all look beautiful in the snow. There are also lots of seasonal activities you can do like trick or treating. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a new world. Also if you don't like fantasy you can't turn off the aliens BUT they rarely appear and you can quite easily ignore them if they do.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Season or World Adventure.
  • Options
    JGMusicJGMusic Posts: 2 New Member
    See, I'm more like Lazy Game Reviewer. What I like to do is have something that adds something entirely new to the game, yet stays within the main aspect of the game - a Life Simulator that is as real as possible. I have decided that I will get World Adventures. Thanks everyone for your help.
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    The sims 2 ultimate collection ;) You did ask this on the memory lane section which is for the sims 1, 2 and med. :p But seasons is your best bet unless your PC is slow :)