Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

toddlers, cars and seasons

the sims 4 should have toddlers, cars and seasons to make the game more fun and interesting. i cant believe that they took toddlers away

Comments

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    We can only hope they come back in due time.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I'm not holding my breath, especially about the toddlers.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    IDontMeepAnymoreIDontMeepAnymore Posts: 59 Member
    First off, please use the search feature, as all three of these topics are unoriginal and have plentiful threads already dedicated to them, most of which also go into detail as to how they would work.

Secondly, the first two are a lot of work now because the base game wasn't designed with them in mind. Cars will probably never find a place in The Sims 4 world. Toddlers might, but that is VERY iffy.

Finally, Seasons will probably be an EP like it was the past two games. It is very popular and there is no need to ask for it if you aren't going to add ideas.
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    If only someone can teleport into the future and come back here to tell us what EA has installed in TS4....
  • Options
    OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
    Guys, maybe if we keep bringing it up we can break them down and put toddlers and cars in the game just to shut us up!
    c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    > @klch87 said:
    > If only someone can teleport into the future and come back here to tell us what EA has installed in TS4....
    Or go back in time to tell EA everything we want
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    > @OoohDeath said:
    > Guys, maybe if we keep bringing it up we can break them down and put toddlers and cars in the game just to shut us up!

The game wasn't designed to have cars in it you'll probably have to wait for Sims 5 to see that, but they might add toddlers with an EP.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    pnbjuniorpnbjunior Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Ashley Sims said:
    > The game wasn't designed to have cars in it you'll probably have to wait for Sims 5 to see that, but they might add toddlers with an EP.

Please tell me why The Sims 4 was not designed to have cars??
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    Nightlife added cars to TS2, why not TS4?
    I'm back!