Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could Have Been Way More

This is really a disappointment. Not that I don't like it, I love it, but there could have been so much more in it. This seems to have been an attempt to just get it done fast, without looking at everything it could offer. It barely brings anything into the game.

They seem to have focused more on the rock star, and dancer, lifestyles than actual family lifestyles.

I would have liked to see more furniture, in general.

What would y'all have liked to see added?

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2013
    I agree. I think I've only been using the Grunge outfit and hair because it fitted my Sim perfectly (and my family is called Kobayne :-P ) but that's it. I lived the 70's and the 80's, but don't really recognize things (well..., I understand what they were referring to but it's all too excessive).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited February 2014
    I was really disappointed for with the amount of items in this pack for the price.... It was not worth the money and it was disappointing.

I had expected more stuff and more clothes in this pack for the 20 dollars I spent. There was not enough in clothing or items and I felt like they left out to much of the 70's and 80's and wanted more. I would of loved to seen more outfits for both generations and more house items as well. They could of even added a 70 and 80 radio channel to the mix.

It did not have enough in it for 20$ that is for sure. I would recommend waiting until it comes on sale or somebody gives it to you for a gift if you are looking at adding it to your collection.

Some of the items that my friend and I liked though were the dance floors and walls. But we were both highly disappointed with this stuff pack.
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    It's my fave SP; but I would have loved the eras to be released in separate SP. I would have bought them all, but each would have had much more content.
  • Options
    InfoseekenInfoseeken Posts: 176 Member
    It was disappointing, I agree. Not worth the price for the amount of content it offered. Once again EA failed to deliver the expected goods for the eras this SP was supposed to represent.
    Where are the Afro's? The Hippy-doo's? Bell bottoms? Flower Power and Tie-Dye? Beads? Leather-Suade Hats?
    There should have been more hair styles for male Sims. More outfits that were made popular back then. And at least a Muscle Car from the 70's or a European-style luxury car from the 80's. Adding those to the pack would have made it worth the price.

I bought it in hopes of getting some familiar items, allowing my Sims to relive those eras I am fond of. It did not happen.