Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some CC questions

Okay so I never really used any mods or cc before, but I recently started using cc and I went a little crazy with it. Like half my town and most of my sims have some form of cc now. LOL. So now I have a few questions.
1. I keep getting a bug where my sims can't cook, which I know I have to repair the game to fix since I've always had this bug. So do I need to remove my mods folder before I repair my game? I know that when you update you have to so I wasn't sure if that applied here.
2. I removed a piece of cc clothing and noticed that the sim was basically in her underwear since I forgot to change her outfit first. So what I am wondering is if I remove my mods folder for updates, will the game forget what my sims were wearing? Just curious if I will have to replace all the cc I used or if the game will remember.

Sorry if those are stupid questions. :)

Comments

• Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    1. I always repair with cc in but I believe it's recommend to take it out

2. The game doesn't forget unless you start it ang go into your save file without the cc. I did that once, it wasn't fun :lol:
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    lizziebeth0890lizziebeth0890 Posts: 88 Member
    Thank you so much! I kind of figured that's what would happen but I just wanted to check. My house is so full of cc I was going to save a copy of every room in my library if it did forget.