Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

stairs

mizzzaaamizzzaaa Posts: 1 New Member
Can the sims have more staircase options. Curved stair cases, spiral staircases maybe even ladders?
I used to have a nice spiral staircase in one of my older sims game but sims 4 doesnt have any interesting options.

Comments

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    mizzzaaa wrote: »
    Can the sims have more staircase options. Curved stair cases, spiral staircases maybe even ladders?
    I used to have a nice spiral staircase in one of my older sims game but sims 4 doesnt have any interesting options.

ladders and trapdoors....yes please
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    ArefaArefa Posts: 35 Member
    I agree. It would be really nice if the base game came with just one option of each of these. Then additional expansions and DLCs add on different styles. I get so tired of the straight stairs so quickly. I would even like Corner Stairs, or L-Shaped. Like the Sims 3 store added at the end. I really hope we do not have to wait as long as the Sims 3 to finally get some of these different styles.
    zE5f3I7.jpg
    View my other creations on the Sims 4 Gallery or by using #arefa
    Origin ID: Arefa86
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    staircases need to hollow out when you place other staircases underneath them.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Simsuperhero89Simsuperhero89 Posts: 169 Member
    I need ladders in the game because i need them to fit in to small spaces. I feel like we should of got more options