Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aging

I'm not to much of a fan of the new aging system, I'd really admire options like in TS3 were we can individually change the age limit for each lifestage.

Comments

• Options
    Anonymous_Loba24Anonymous_Loba24 Posts: 528 Member
    True. I like it cause I can easily speed through that baby stage and have a decent, although short, elder stage. Same goes for puppies, kittens, and foals who may have picked up on a bad habit or a bad trait was passed down. Then, with the age lengths, I have time to curb it while they're young, and live a long happy adult life.
    4079d81271f2af485384f79de0670e0a.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    KscSimmer wrote: »
    I'm not to much of a fan of the new aging system, I'd really admire options like in TS3 were we can individually change the age limit for each lifestage.

There are no penalties for aging you won't get rewarded, but you won't get any penalties so you can age them when you want.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    KscSimmerKscSimmer Posts: 126 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > . KscSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not to much of a fan of the new aging system, I'd really admire options like in TS3 were we can individually change the age limit for each lifestage.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There are no penalties for aging you won't get rewarded, but you won't get any penalties so you can age them when you want.

Yes, but then I'd have eternal elders lol.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    KscSimmer wrote: »
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > . KscSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not to much of a fan of the new aging system, I'd really admire options like in TS3 were we can individually change the age limit for each lifestage.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There are no penalties for aging you won't get rewarded, but you won't get any penalties so you can age them when you want.

Yes, but then I'd have eternal elders lol.

Drawn them? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1