Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you rather? (Stuff packs) - A discussion thread not an ideas thread

ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm just curious so... what would you rather?

A) Stuff packs for:
1. Poor sims
2. Middle-class sims
3. Wealthy sims

B) Stuff packs for:
1. Child sims
2. Adult sims
3. Elder sims

C) Stuff packs for:
1. Single sims
2. Couples
3. Families

Please select one from each category. For example: A1, B1, C3 or Poor, child, families.
Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
Post edited by Shaobun on

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    A1, B1, C3
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    i'll play!

A2,
    B1 (though I feel bad leaving elders out again :(
    C3
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    A2
    B1
    C3
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    A-2
    B-2
    C-3
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    1. Wealthy
    2. Adult
    3. Families
    :)
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    A2, B2 and C3. C3 purely because I think that'd have things like diving boards, water slides and similar items that came with Generations.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited May 2015
    A1, B1,C3

I'd rather B:Children,Teens, and Elder pack.... Part of me thinks adults too.

Basically I want a stuff pack/ep/gp that focuses on everyone EXCEPT YA. lol
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    A1 - poor, with A2 a close second. I rarely play rich Sim households.
    B2 - I play the adult age the most (there's more of that age). B3 a close second: Elders get short shrift in the game. That said, I'd be more interested in more gameplay for Elders, so that's not SP material.
    C3 - I don't see a lot of different stuff-wise in this category, but if I had to pick, I'd say "large household focused" so that means family I guess. I'm interested in more interactive objects that can be used by multiple Sims.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PinkJellyBeansPinkJellyBeans Posts: 219 Member
    Middle-class, child, families.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,867 Member
    A -1
    B - don't have a preference.
    C - 2.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2015
    So the impression I get is what simmers (so far) like are lower middle-class sims, with something for all ages. The most concrete response is we want things to do together with other sims. Mostly family play but we also would like some stuff to do on dates and in social groups.

Hmm, I'm curious how high parties, clubbing, bars, etc rate on peoples lists but maybe I'll save that for another post. There's a lot more to the "nightlife" theme then just these things (like apartments, cities, etc that many people love).

[Anyway... the point is luxury doesn't seem terribly high on peoples list of priorities so please keep that in mind in future development EA. I'm sure the stuff pack will still sell well enough, but it won't sell as much as something targeted to average, middle-class sims or with a wider application like group activities. @SimGuruBChick @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruHouts @SimGuruDaniel ]

ETA: This doesn't belong in the ideas section! Why was it moved? It's a DISCUSSION or it was meant to be before it was sent to the graveyard.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter