Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Idea | Super Powers

Gammer000Gammer000 Posts: 2 New Member
I've always had that nerd in me that's always wanted a game (that's good) that would include a different array of powers. I want there to be an expansion pack a little like into the future which (at least for me) made me feel a bit more like i have powers, kind of. There should be like 3 different ones to choose from e.g. Fire, Ice and Air. There would be a new world that could adapt to your sims preference etc etc... There should like be a new profession in which sims from different power lines could battle it out, with you choosing there game plan. This would add that extra WOW for me atleast. Another way you could make it fun, is by having sims with powers be able to have new skills, new items, new furniture etc... (The furniture and all would be avaliable to anyone obviously) But there could also be a way for you to be mean using your powers on other sims. And adding new scenarios would also make it fun.

Just thoughts lol ;)

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2015
    Because it would be an optional Expansion I don't have how to say no, but I would not buy it, I like to have some supernaturals in my game but super powers in the sims...nah...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1