Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was there a patch just released?

I heard there was just a patch just released where aliens can now wear normal clothing and a few other things?

Comments

• Options
    UmberApricotUmberApricot Posts: 887 Member
    More Star Wars costumes! Yay... :unamused:
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I heard there was just a patch just released where aliens can now wear normal clothing and a few other things?

Yes. Some nice smooth fixes too.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    ASimsFanatic2015ASimsFanatic2015 Posts: 208 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »

Thank you, can our Aliens now also have hair too or is that still a no?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Haven't tried, but the patch notes say they're unlocked now. I'm assuming we can add hair and clothes, but I'm not positive since I ignore the aliens for the most part. I have too many to really feel wowed by them.
  • Options
    AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member

YES, why not check out the patch notes?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832123/may-4-patch-notes#latest
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member

Haven't tried, but the patch notes say they're unlocked now. I'm assuming we can add hair and clothes, but I'm not positive since I ignore the aliens for the most part. I have too many to really feel wowed by them.

You mean you have lots walkin' around town?? I haven't seen any at all except the one I made that I'm playing! :lol:
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options

You mean you have lots walkin' around town?? I haven't seen any at all except the one I made that I'm playing! :lol:

I mean I have a plum amount of alien offspring. Every flipping week, and the majority of them are twins. I'm flipping tired of them. I used to love them in S2. They were something special because they were rare and could only be gotten if you braved the expensive telescope. Now, they're like easter eggs. Every time I turn my back, I find another one--er-two, actually.