Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please patch in swimming in the ocean and lakes by Summer

I realize ep 1 has been delayed but hopefully gamepack 2 hasnt. I m hoping for a tropical beach vacation gamepack this summer and it sure would be nice if our sims could swim in the ocean. They could also swim in those lakes that came with outdoor retreat in Granite Falls..

Comments

• Options
    LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    I realize ep 1 has been delayed but hopefully gamepack 2 hasnt. I m hoping for a tropical beach vacation gamepack this summer and it sure would be nice if our sims could swim in the ocean. They could also swim in those lakes that came with outdoor retreat in Granite Falls..

EP 1 has been delayed? Do we know for how long?

• Options
    Love the idea of a tropical beach game pack, but I hope the next pack is out sooner than summer! I really, really, really hope they give us game packs more frequently than EPs. I'm happy to pay $20 a month or however often for new content.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Lysistrata wrote: »

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-sports-pga-tour-game-sims-4-expansion-delayed/1100-6424930/#livefyre
  • Options
    HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Yes, I was just thinking about this today! I would love if they could go on a trip to a Hawaiian/tropical type place, and the swimming in the oceans/lakes is a must.
  • Options
    androide3androide3 Posts: 7 New Member
    It's one of the things I want the most! Every time I see the ocean I'd like to click on it... But I realize that there's no swimming option... :\
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I am happy to wait for an expansion pack as long as we get patches (hopefully toddlers & distinguishing between teens and YA next) and game packs.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I am happy to wait for an expansion pack as long as we get patches (hopefully toddlers & distinguishing between teens and YA next) and game packs.
    Sadly in their mind they "fixed" teens since when you hover over them it now says teen.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Lysistrata wrote: »

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-sports-pga-tour-game-sims-4-expansion-delayed/1100-6424930/#livefyre

Thanks for the link. Seeing as how EA's fiscal 2016 begins in April of this year, I'm hoping that means an EP sometime in the first quarter. In the meantime, keep the Game Packs coming please EA, and that will absorb the sting of delay.
  • Options
    AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    Swimming in lakes would be amazing.