Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 Things EA Could Do To Help

Hi,

#1. Make windows Stackable. With new wall heights standard windows just don't cut it anymore. I'd like to be able to stack small windows one above another.

#2. Up the contrast and vibrancy of Pool Walls. Because no matter what color you use the pool is very dim. It's basically our only source of water and as is, is largely unattractive.

#3. Terrain Tools to raise the terrain. Self explanatory.

Thank you for reading. Happy Simming!

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    A way to make curtains resize to window size B)
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Make normal sized telescopes.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    a way to organize our inventory.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    EldreshEldresh Posts: 35 Member
    All I want is separate color swatches and some sort of symbol marking CC.
  • Options
    JhoveJhove Posts: 113 Member
    Great ideas!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love to have terrain and water tools back and if CAST can't return at least bring the color wheel back.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    HattysHattys Posts: 132 Member
    I know we can make objects larger than their actual size but I'd like the ability to make them even smaller than their size too :)
    25495095684_496c1f1eb7_c.jpg
    My Youtube link: here
    My Gallery link: here

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Collections folders like we had TS3 for game content.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,867 Member
    #4. Actually communicate with their official forum community. The forum moderators are all we get (they are great btw, but we haven't had any dev gurus that work on the game stop in for quite some time, except for the question and answer sessions. It seems like it's all got to be planned. They're working under and air of mystery and it's not drawing me it, it's making me uneasy.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.