Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Succubus/Incubus Challenge

AlthaiaSBRAlthaiaSBR Posts: 16 New Member
I love pretending that my sim is a Succubus or Incubus. The rules are pretty simple so here they are if you have any questions let me know!!

Rules
1. The sim must be hot, have nothing wrong with them. Mostly just the perfect sim.
2. You may use cheats, like motherlode, rosebud, and kaching.
3. There asprtaion must be serial romancer.
4. They are bi, which means they lore in men and women.
5. They may have two childern max!! If they have triplets that is fine you don't have to get rid of the baby.
6. If the sim does have childern, they must be the perfect child.
7. If the sims has a child that child must be as cute as possible.
8. The Succubus or Incubus main job is to woohoo with as many other sims as possible!
9. You must move in that sim and place them in dungeon.
10. I suggest getting the max household cheat so you can have up I think it said to 25 sims.....can't remember here is the link
11. Here is the fun part when you move that sim in, and you find out oh that sim is married. Or that sim has other lovers, you make that sim intive them all to the house. You then trap those sims in the dungeon as well. Sometimes the sims will kiss the other lover or firlt with that lover. It is so much fun to watch.
12. Your sim may have a job, and may go to one of those active jobs from Get To Work. Thought there needs will go up and it is harder to kill them off that way. So I suggest a more normal job for this challenge unless you want it be harder then go for it.

Dungeon rules
1. The dungeon must have kids beds!! One for each sim
2. Place speakers into the room, I suggest two so if one breaks. You can taken the broken one out and fix it, then turn the back up one on.
3. You may place garden pots inside of the room, that way when you first get the sims they can grow plants for you and you can sell it for a profit!
4. You may place one or two lights inside of the dungeon.
5. If you have a lot of sims in the dungeon feel free to let one try to get the cake from the cowplant.
6. If you want to keep a cowplant or two in the dungeon that is fine. Since it is one more way to die.
7. You can place a bar inside of the dungeon, but have two items blocking the way to get back there so they can't make something to drink. The bar will act as a serving station, you can teleport using the cheats or a door. I personally use the teleport so the game doesn't glitch and they get out. You can either serve them food, which is an 8 serving dish. If you have more then 8 sims oh well. Or you can make some drinks for them as you tend the bar. Feel free to set a limit to how many drinks you want to serve.

The goal of this challenge is to have fun first of all. The challenge is over when you get bored of if you killed all the sims in the worlds. You may use a cheat to spawn a sim and seduce them. I think its more fun to go out and meet other sims or bring in co workers. If your dungeon gets to small for all the sims you have feel free to make it bigger. If you find out the sims that you are putting in the dungeon has childern feel free to take them in and give them a better life!! Have fun do what you want just follow by these base lines. I will add to this if I think of something else.
Post edited by AlthaiaSBR on

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    AlthaiaSBR wrote: »
    4. They are bisexual, which means they lore in men and women.

Just say Bi. The last 6 letters are what I believe get the word blocked, which is quite annoying, but meh. It's too late to moan.
    *returns to sleeping cat form*
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    AlthaiaSBRAlthaiaSBR Posts: 16 New Member
    > @Kelly_Blake said:
    > AlthaiaSBR wrote: »
    >
    > 4. They are bisexual, which means they lore in men and women.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Just say Bi. The last 6 letters are what I believe get the word blocked, which is quite annoying, but meh. It's too late to moan.
    > *returns to sleeping cat form*

Thank you I didn't even see that!!