Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Luke The Plumbob- Sul Sul!

LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
Sul Sul,

I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Luke The Plumbob and I'm a British Simmer, who's "Simming Through The Universe & Beyond"! I upload videos on Youtube from Sims 4 Let's Plays, Building Videos, Update Reviews and more! https://youtube.com/user/LukeThePlumbob
I would really appreciate if you would have a look! Thanks!
Enjoy :D
website-banner-april-2015.jpg

Comments

• Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Your titles make me want to watch. I do wish the two I watched we're recorded just a little louder--my middle aged ears just aren't as good as they used to be.
  • Options
    Your titles make me want to watch. I do wish the two I watched we're recorded just a little louder--my middle aged ears just aren't as good as they used to be.

@professorlilith Thanks :D Noted! Will make sure to make it louder next video! :D

• Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I am actually already subscribed to your channel. I really like your update videos (it's how I learned about the painting from reference b/c I forget all the patch details half the time LOL!) and the builds :)
  • Options
    I am actually already subscribed to your channel. I really like your update videos (it's how I learned about the painting from reference b/c I forget all the patch details half the time LOL!) and the builds :)
    @Spacey72659 Thanks :D