Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Although It's Annoying... ROBBERS!!

I know it's kind of a pain in the butt, but I wish TS4 still had robbers because it's way more realistic and fun, rather than going through the same routine each day, it'll add some spice to the game.
6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I just hope they don't increase the Robber chance of appearing every time I make a new Household, I don't know about everyone else but whenever I started a new Household a Robber always came to my house the first week .-.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,554 Member
    me i do not went to see robbers back so i hope they never bring those back in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Andie22Andie22 Posts: 33 New Member
    First thing I ever done when moving in was put a burglar alarm in! It was more realistic, maybe when you "join" in on the work day, you could come home to being robbed?
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    I want them back. I always put in a burglar alarm first even if it meant sacrificing other things. I always started out with the cheapest of furniture to afford it. It doesn't take long to upgrade those things.
  • Options
    EddessaEddessa Posts: 98 Member
    > @Prink34320 said:
    > I just hope they don't increase the Robber chance of appearing every time I make a new Household, I don't know about everyone else but whenever I started a new Household a Robber always came to my house the first week .-.

I had that same issue! Now I ALWAYS make sure to put in a security panel thing when I'm building every new house! :)
  • Options
    ZakeiraZakeira Posts: 181 Member
    Signed! I had so much fun beating them up in Sims 3 >:)
    mTp8aXz.jpg
  • Options
    MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    I have to admit, they were quite annoying...

THATS WHY THEY NEED TO COME BACK!!!
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    Probably the devs think that since putting an alarm solves burglary, may as well just remove them out from TS4.