Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens In CAS

I was under the impression that the first sim that we create in CAS could be an alien too when they first announced that aliens can be created in CAS now. So I went to create an alien in CAS, and the only place that I had found to create an alien was in add-a-sim. What happened there, why do we have to go into add-a-sim in order to create an alien in CAS? :/

Comments

• Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    edited April 2015
    You can add an alien sim and delete the first one so you only have the alien. It defaults to human but that can be fixed by adding an alien. From what I can tell there is no way to edit an existing sim and turn them into an alien, but there might be a mod for that.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    We really shouldn't have to delete the first sim in order to have an alien when they can simply add an alien button to CAS. They had added life state buttons to CAS in Sims 3. So there shouldn't be any real reason why that that they add something similar to Sims 4's CAS screen. :/
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    We really shouldn't have to delete the first sim in order to have an alien when they can simply add an alien button to CAS. They had added life state buttons to CAS in Sims 3. So there shouldn't be any real reason why that that they add something similar to Sims 4's CAS screen. :/
    I agree. They need to have the life state buttons again. I kind of wanted to see what some of my sims would look like as an alien lol.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    I was under the impression that there was an alien button in CAS, when they had announced that aliens were making a return to the game. :/
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I understand the frustration, but I don't think its that big of a deal personally. It takes me about five seconds to delete the other sim.
  • Options
    KHS12 wrote: »
    I understand the frustration, but I don't think its that big of a deal personally. It takes me about five seconds to delete the other sim.
    5 seconds? Man you must have a really slow computer, if it takes you all of 5 seconds to delete something. I think that it's time for you to take your computer in and have some one clean it out. It takes about a second for me to remove a sim. But still, we shouldn't really have to that just to create an alien. :/