Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uhg. Male Sim is pregnant

So, my male Sim has a baby coming, and this is the first time it's happened to me, and I'm really annoyed by this LOL I think it just bothers me because we have absolutely NO control over this. He was in bed, suddenly gets up, walks outside and gets abducted. Returns a few hours later and then the next day his stomach starts to sparkle... and I'm like... "Really? So I actually HAVE no choice about this?"

I've said this so many times. I really dislike the supernatural and sci-fi stuff in this game. I wish we had the option to turn this stuff off. I like focusing on my Sims careers, raising a family, expanding their life and upgrading their homes and lots. I DO NOT like having unexpected male pregnancy, cows plants eating my Sims and rocket ships shooting my Sim off to space. While I want this stuff in the game for players who DO LIKE IT... I choose not to have rocket ships and cow plants... of course... I CAN'T CONTROL ALIEN ABDUCTION AND MALE PREGNANCY... and I'm really bothered by this.

YOU RUINED MY PERFECT FAMILY EA! DANG YOU! Now they have to disown their freak pregnant son and move him out! :smile: And don't think I won't... because I'll say it again... I loathe this kind of stuff when I play this game. It seems to be my ONLY option to avoid it from happening. Time to fix the television with NO handiness skill, Gaven. Nice knowing you. >:)

Comments

• Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    You can send the baby back to it's home planet when it's born. Calmness.
  • Options
    AeroSimmerAeroSimmer Posts: 212 Member
    Ah, OK. That makes me feel better. And I was just kidding about the "killing my Sim" part. I couldn't bring myself to that. They'll come around and accept him. He can't help it that he was abducted and impregnated by an alien "probing" device :wink::wink:
  • Options
    SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    If you're not opposed to using cheats, next time you see your Sim start to investigate the mysterious lights, use resetSim firstname lastname to cancel it out of his queue. I hate using cheats, but I hate forced pregnancy even more (I don't think it's funny at all), so that's what I do every time I see an alien abduction attempt in my game.