Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confused!

One of my sims was abducted and got pregnant and the baby shows up on the family tree as both his son and his brother because the alien who abducted him is his own mother.Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    Woah thats weird :D
    we way too young to get old <3
  • Options
    trintastictrintastic Posts: 323 Member
    There are a few other reports of this over in the GTW forum. Seems that everyone's mother is Pollination Tech #3 or somesuch.
  • Options
    irishgurl2978irishgurl2978 Posts: 267 Member
    I feel like they should have more than one alien who abducts sims so this doesn't happen lol.
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited April 2015
    One of my sims was abducted and got pregnant and the baby shows up on the family tree as both his son and his brother because the alien who abducted him is his own mother.Has this happened to anyone else?

lol this game scalated to a new level of weird stories, incest between humans not was enough then now we have incest from space, alien mothers inpregnant they childs lol, becarefull with the child maybe she could also try to her grandson/daughter in the future, lol, really this game is really weird.

i'm start to believe which this game was made by some otakus which love anime and mangas with incest :P by the way how things keep happening.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I always found complicated family trees fun to have lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    As alluded to this sounds like a variant of the incest bug. It needs reporting to SimGuruBChick.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »

lol this game scalated to a new level of weird stories, incest between humans not was enough then now we have incest from space, alien mothers inpregnant they childs lol, becarefull with the child maybe she could also try to her grandson/daughter in the future, lol, really this game is really weird.

i'm start to believe which this game was made by some otakus which love anime and mangas with incest :P by the way how things keep happening.

These are obviously bugs. It's not intended at all.
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited April 2015
    RoyaiChaos wrote: »
    Ellessarr wrote: »

These are obviously bugs. It's not intended at all.

yeah and we are on 7 months and no fixs and jus get worse now with gtw, don't matter if is a bug or no as long we dont get any fix and time just keep passing.

it's already clear which we are having a the sims cicle of bugs all over again, where the game just gonna get stacking more bugs and while few are fixed the most important are not and just keep worsening.

because this is how maxis working currently, completly unable to give a game "proper working' as intended(as proper working i'm not saying no bugs, but minor bugs and not many gamebreaks).
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Wow, that's weird, lol. I never have such problems with the family trees in my game because my dead Sims always get deleted after some game time because of the game's culling, it's so freaking annoying. Also, the frequency of my male Sims getting abducted is far too high.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Wow, that's weird, lol. I never have such problems with the family trees in my game because my dead Sims always get deleted after some game time because of the game's culling, it's so freaking annoying. Also, the frequency of my male Sims getting abducted is far too high.

Lol sure u have GTw and know wht they mean?
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    emmaning wrote: »

Yes, they mean the alive Sims, I just mentioned once more the bad culling system. And, yes, I've got GTW and thank God for the Pregnancy Mega Mod, which I use to terminate the unwanted male pregnancies.

• Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    emmaning wrote: »

Yes, they mean the alive Sims, I just mentioned once more the bad culling system. And, yes, I've got GTW and thank God for the Pregnancy Mega Mod, which I use to terminate the unwanted male pregnancies.

Is it wrong tht I want a bunch of pregnant men in my game?
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    SourBottleBabyGirlSourBottleBabyGirl Posts: 145 Member
    I've got an awkward situation at the moment not out an out incest but heres my story.
    Male sim was abducted and impregnated by guess who? thats right Senior Pollinator #3, man she gets around, he had a lov..er..ly baby girl Athena awh so cute, she grew up lived a fairly normal life with her human family, dad, step-mum, half bro and sis, then when she came of age found a lovely syfy loving man Hugh, they had a daughter together cute little hybrid, THEN horror struck as poor old Hugh was abducted, few days by and he gave birth to female alien twins, i thought well this wasnt the plan but meh i'll roll with it, from later inspection the childrens relationship with Athena seemed odd, i realized that ol senior pollinator #3 had been at it again, so my new alien babies were infact sisters of Athena, making Athena, both their sister and step mom, and making hybrid child their sister and niece, although its not quite incest it still freaks me out "oh look at daddy kissing big sis"
    twitch%20banner%201_zps0aycbnr6.png
    tell me my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Smarter sims, weirder stories.
  • Options
    CodeCharmingCodeCharming Posts: 55 Member
    I've got an awkward situation at the moment not out an out incest but heres my story.
    Male sim was abducted and impregnated by guess who? thats right Senior Pollinator #3, man she gets around, he had a lov..er..ly baby girl Athena awh so cute, she grew up lived a fairly normal life with her human family, dad, step-mum, half bro and sis, then when she came of age found a lovely syfy loving man Hugh, they had a daughter together cute little hybrid, THEN horror struck as poor old Hugh was abducted, few days by and he gave birth to female alien twins, i thought well this wasnt the plan but meh i'll roll with it, from later inspection the childrens relationship with Athena seemed odd, i realized that ol senior pollinator #3 had been at it again, so my new alien babies were infact sisters of Athena, making Athena, both their sister and step mom, and making hybrid child their sister and niece, although its not quite incest it still freaks me out "oh look at daddy kissing big sis"

Just reading that gave me a headache! :p

1. Edito ergo sum
  • Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    I found a mod that prevents abductions altogether . After reading this I am glad I did. I found this on My Sims 4 Blog
  • Options
    SourBottleBabyGirlSourBottleBabyGirl Posts: 145 Member
    @CodeCharming yeah it's pretty confusing at times, as the family tree appears showing the twins twice, one as Athena's sister another as her step children
    twitch%20banner%201_zps0aycbnr6.png
    tell me my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?