Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want a trashcan!

I'm now remembering that in both CAS and the catalog we could dump unwanted items we'd downloaded...there was a neat little trashcan on the right side in S2. Instead I now have cc items in clothing that are half showing that I just want to get out of there and I have NO idea what the file name is! Am I missing something or are we indeed being shorted again of a very convenient item?
That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    What?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    Instead of having to drag out the mods folder and physically pull a particular file, at one time (at least in S2) we could just click or drag an item from the catalog or CAS to a little outline figure of a trashcan to get rid of it. Now, unless I'm missing something (and that's always possible) the only way we can pull stuff we've downloaded and no longer want is to know the name of the file and pull up the mods folder to delete it. The problem is really knowing the name of the file of the item I want deleted. :#
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Instead of having to drag out the mods folder and physically pull a particular file, at one time (at least in S2) we could just click or drag an item from the catalog or CAS to a little outline figure of a trashcan to get rid of it. Now, unless I'm missing something (and that's always possible) the only way we can pull stuff we've downloaded and no longer want is to know the name of the file and pull up the mods folder to delete it. The problem is really knowing the name of the file of the item I want deleted. :#

Ok... I know what you are saying, now, but why is this in the forum feedback section? x) Should be either in TS4 feedback or TS4 ideas :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    Okay.....if this isn't a forum for feedback on the game....what is this section exactly for? to opinionate on the forum itself? It's getting late, I'm sorry if this somehow offended you but I'm too tired to figure out why. Take care.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Hi, ClaimingTheFifth. This section is for issues with the forum like not being able to post pictures or requesting a new sub-section. For some reason, this seems to confuse a lot of people.

There are game feedback and ideas sections here. You can move this thread by editing the original post and reselecting the category.
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited April 2015
    Okay.....if this isn't a forum for feedback on the game....what is this section exactly for? to opinionate on the forum itself?

Yes. There are "Sims 4 Feedback" and "Sims 4 Ideas Corner" forums in the Sims 4 category. This section is in the Forum "Welcome" category and is not related to Sims 4, but to the entire forum as a whole.

I wholeheartedly agree with your original idea, though.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄