Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question! - Building A House To Upload To Gallery

SophieElizabethAnnSophieElizabethAnn Posts: 616 Member
I'm avoiding using CC so that people don't have to download anything additional but if I use the cheat 'bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement' (unlocks all career items) and use those items in my build and then upload, will people still get them when they download the lot? Will they be able to use them as intended? Or will they be deleted/sold upon lot placement? Just curious before I even start with this. :P

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Career objects will transfer through the gallery. However if they want another one of the objects you used and it's still locked to them, they will not be able to buy another or copy the one you placed.

In other words, yes the objects will transfer and be usable / movable by them but if the object is locked, it will stay locked (in buy mode) until they unlock it themselves.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    SophieElizabethAnnSophieElizabethAnn Posts: 616 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    Career objects will transfer through the gallery. However if they want another one of the objects you used and it's still locked to them, they will not be able to buy another or copy the one you placed.

In other words, yes the objects will transfer and be usable / movable by them but if the object is locked, it will stay locked (in buy mode) until they unlock it themselves.
    Ahhh I see, thank you!