Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grim won't leave??

Anyone had Grim wear out his welcome before? He came, he took my founder, and now he's standing in my living room. He moves around every once in awhile and talks to my other sims, but...he's not leaving. I restarted my game and tried to reset him but was told there was no such sim. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Anyone had Grim wear out his welcome before? He came, he took my founder, and now he's standing in my living room. He moves around every once in awhile and talks to my other sims, but...he's not leaving. I restarted my game and tried to reset him but was told there was no such sim. Any ideas?

Burn them all >:) might revive grimmy's memory of spawning and leaving afterwards :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Grimmy may be taking a break ;) it's hard being grim reaper
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2014
    I bet grimmy even wears glasses under that black hood of his... I mean he has to stare at a tablet all day right? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    nekobear wrote: »
    Grimmy may be taking a break ;) it's hard being grim reaper

I bet grimmy even wears glasses under that black hood of his... I mean he has to stare at a tablet all day right? :p

Lol...who know's right? grim is full of surprises...be kind of cool to see him jump into the pool lol!
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Well, he does keep a list on his tablet. Maybe he has another soul to reap from your household soon ;) So he thought he'd just hang around rather than leave?
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    It's been 3 sim days...he 's still here...oh Grim
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    He was probably a hobo. I wonder if he actually eats, sleeps and uses the bathroom. lol
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    RARAW wrote: »
    He was probably a hobo. I wonder if he actually eats, sleeps and uses the bathroom. lol

I have seen him sleep, eat and take showers tons of times...

He barges in my Olive Specter sim's house and does that. I keep on forgetting to take a picture of him though. XD
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    RARAW wrote: »

I have seen him sleep, eat and take showers tons of times...

He barges in my Olive Specter sim's house and does that. I keep on forgetting to take a picture of him though. XD

Who does he think he is? LOL Man, I wish I could know the thoughts that crosses the players minds when they see the grim barging in their home and interrupting their storyline like Kanye West did to Taylor Swift. "Yo sim player, Imma let you finish..." lol
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    hof1971hof1971 Posts: 27 Member
    If you delete the room the grim reaper is in he resets, you can fix the person by testingcheats true and then resetsim "name". It's the only solution I've found that works. If they are in the same room you might want to put the urn in inventory before deleting the room. Not sure if it will work in public or not.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    It's been 3 sim days...he 's still here...oh Grim

I think one of your other sims is on his list and he's saving himself the extra trip ;)
  • Options
    SophieElizabethAnnSophieElizabethAnn Posts: 616 Member
    Offer him a drink at least, gosh.

:')
  • Options
    IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    edited April 2015
    removed the comment
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Is he still there, 4 months later? >:)