Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Career Rankings

This is my first discussion! Yay, me! Anyway, I don't know if this has been addressed yet, so forgive me if it has. No need to be rude. I've played all 3 careers and this is my ranking:

1- Detective
2- Doctor
3- Scientist

I have to say the Scientist career is the most boring and repetitive. I knew there was a reason I was putting it off until last. The only good thing I got out of that career is my Sim's baby daddy, an alien.

What are your thoughts?
Happily Simming since 2008.

Comments

• Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    I haven't played detective yet, but out of the other 2 I like scientist more than doctor. All of the inventions and serums make a sims everyday life more fun.
  • Options
    Tris93Tris93 Posts: 57 Member
    I haven't played Scientist yet, thanks for the heads up though. But out of the ones i have played (doctor and detective) I think detective is my favorite one so far.
  • Options
    greytorrent1greytorrent1 Posts: 80 Member
    Congrats on your first discussion
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Maybe I haven't played the other as much but but so far I think I'm really loving the scientist career most. Just because of all the cool stuff they can invent and take home with them.

1. Scientist
    2. Doctor
    3. Detective

Does the Doctor/Detective career have any unique career rewards and interaction unlocks that I'm missing out on?