Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens in disguise on gallery works :) Thanks Figwit :)

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
http://www.thesims.com/gallery/831C0E8CDF3E11E489896931A5A3888F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=mcrudd&max=25

This is actually an alien family. I created them as aliens in cas and then in game I adjusted their disguises and then changed them into their disguises, I then went into manage world and uploaded them to the gallery in disguises. I first only uploaded them to my library from where I took them in a new game and used them and they were still aliens ingame, but I am not sure whether it will be like that for other players. I just need one helpful simmer to test them for me, I play cc free game so there is no cc in there :)
Post edited by mcrudd on

Comments

• Options
    bumpity bump :)
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    I will check it out when I get home from work. but I am a few hrs ahead of US (6 or 7). Shift ends in 6-7hrs.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    itsug wrote: »
    I will check it out when I get home from work. but I am a few hrs ahead of US (6 or 7). Shift ends in 6-7hrs.
    Thank you. Figwit tested them for me a few seconds ago and they work fine, all are aliens and can take off their disguises, but feel free to test them too and post your pics here, I would really appreciate it :)

• Options
    FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    Yes, and they are gorgeous.

Here they are just moving in. Very tired, poor things. I quickly checked the adults and they all had alien type interactions available.

Aliens.jpg

They all went to bed except for little Aries. I got her to change out of her alien disguise.

Aries.jpg

They are a very good looking family and will be a nice addition to my game.
  • Options
    Once again thanks so much for testing them Figwit, I am so happy to know they actually work although they don't look like aliens on the gallery <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2015
    Very lovely family I just downloaded them. They don't have cc do they?

Can you post pics of the other 3 in alien form?
  • Options
    Very lovely family I just downloaded them. They don't have cc do they?

Can you post pics of the other 3 in alien form?

Sure Catlover, yip I play a cc free game :) Will just go out of my current family to grab some pics for you of their other alien forms :)

• Options
    Here you go @catloverplayer I have them in both forms here

4gYvC4b.png

3bS2Sod.png

Had to wake everyone up, they were not happy about it LOL. Let me know if you want close ups
  • Options
    The males are blue and the females are the bluegreen colour ;)
  • Options
    Here they are close up, Little Pluto is not happy cause he needs to go toilet, so sorry about his sad little face ;)

vxZ0bWm.png

fcpCdWc.png
  • Options
    If you don't like the facial make up on the adults you can remove it by planning outfits and then removing it, I like it, thinks it gives a little alien individuality :D
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Wow, that's super cool and creepy! You can download a sim from the gallery that you liked, and little did you know they were aliens in disguise!
    I'll start doing that actually, create super ugly aliens disguised as pretty sims and fool people like that!
  • Options
    MatheusBS wrote: »
    Wow, that's super cool and creepy! You can download a sim from the gallery that you liked, and little did you know they were aliens in disguise!
    I'll start doing that actually, create super ugly aliens disguised as pretty sims and fool people like that!

LOL that is so funny, People are gonna think twice now before downloading your sims so you better make them drop dead gorgeous so they don't suspect anything hahahahha :D

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    What are some of the alien interactions?
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    What are some of the alien interactions?
    There are a few, I will have to exit my current game I am playing my scientist, brb

• Options
    @SheriSim57 Here are a few, sorry they are not in alien form cause I am not playing them actively at this stage so don't want them wondering around town in their alien form ;)

The adult interactions
    oAGuCuk.png

MWQJLjS.png

The kids interaction
    CBFeQ0o.png
  • Options
    Bump for other time zones
  • Options
    Just got an awesome idea from a fellow simmer, I will be making more of these aliens in disguise and placing them all in my Oasis springs world. So if you liked these and would like more, then just go to my origin name and search hashtag aliens My origin name is mcrudd. Remember all my uploads are cc free I play a cc free game :D
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2015
    That is cool that they have other interactions.
  • Options
    Yeah. I love the secret handshake; )
  • Options
    VKJjC1Z.png

Aww thanks for mentioning my sims The Sims Mag, its a great honour :)<3
    I made enough of them to fill the whole of Oasis Springs, I did mine over with all aliens in disguise and shared each one ;)