Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store rabbit holes.... all gone?

u know u can go into stores now with world adventures? well what happens wen u get a job in the store? will u be able to see your sims working? (if they get a part time job)

Comments

• Options
    GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited October 2009
    u know u can go into stores now with world adventures? well what happens wen u get a job in the store? will u be able to see your sims working? (if they get a part time job)

UGH people need to start USING the search. It would save me a ton of effort :roll:

That topic is here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/111316.page

and here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/112684.page

• Options
    Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited October 2009
    Well if the search feature actually worked, then they probably would use it...

Have you ever tried it? Yea, IT SUX! They really need to do something about it!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    but... it works for ME :oops: Are you sure it isn't just your computer? It works great for me-- it shows where the searched word has been used, and lists it by author in alphabetical order. :oops:
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    but... it works for ME :oops: Are you sure it isn't just your computer? It works great for me-- it shows where the searched word has been used, and lists it by author in alphabetical order. :oops:

Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it worked! I swear, anytime I ever searched for anything in the beginning, I always got 0 results! I just searched CC and got 26 friggin pages! I have never seen that before, they must have done some updating to their site..I would have never even checked it if they didnt say, "we updated it" cuz it has never worked for me..LOL! :oops:
  • Options
    LizMarie1085LizMarie1085 Posts: 436 Member
    edited October 2009
    The search has always been crappy for me. I would even get 0 results when I looked for my own topics, lol.

Anyway I've been living under a rock lately but I'm so excited to see this!!! Yes! I knew there was more in to those rabbit holes.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Sgizzle09 wrote:

Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it worked! I swear, anytime I ever searched for anything in the beginning, I always got 0 results! I just searched CC and got 26 friggin pages! I have never seen that before, they must have done some updating to their site..I would have never even checked it if they didnt say, "we updated it" cuz it has never worked for me..LOL! :oops:
    Oh, well I'm glad it's working for you now. :D

Happy simming! :-)
  • Options
    aim674aim674 Posts: 1,400 New Member
    edited October 2009
    WHATS A RABBIT HOLE
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    WHATS A RABBIT HOLE

A rabbit hole is a location, such as the bookstore, the bistro, the theater, etc. These locations can be used for work, shopping, etc. They are hollow buildings, basically. :D You can see the outside of them, but cannot see inside. You can, however, control your sim from the outside.

That's a rabbit hole. ^_^
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    WHATS A RABBIT HOLE
    The stores like the grocery mart, and the bookstore...you know how your sim goes inside and you cant see them inside? Those are called rabbit holes! :D

I really hope they get rid of them though and this is rumored to be true so that will be Greeeeeat!
  • Options
    midnightmonkey28midnightmonkey28 Posts: 594 New Member
    edited October 2009
    aim647 wrote
    WHATS A RABBIT HOLE

a rabbit hole is something very annoying ill tell you that :!:
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 2,506 Member
    edited October 2009
    Sgizzle09 wrote:
    Well if the search feature actually worked, then they probably would use it...

Have you ever tried it? Yea, IT SUX! They really need to do something about it!

It works perfect for me
  • Options
    MilanGajjarMilanGajjar Posts: 73 New Member
    edited October 2009
    what search??? :0