Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doctor career

Okay, my sim is at level 7 of the doctor career where he has to diagnose 3 patients and perform surgery on them. I'm having a hard time diagnosing patients with illnesses that require surgery. Is there anything I should be doing or that I'm doing wrong? HELPPP?!?!
Check out my legacy story >>>averylegacy.wordpress.com

Check out my Random/Rosebud Legacy >>> GoffLegacy.wordpress.com

Check out my sim tumblr >>>jaseiisims.tumblr.com

Comments

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    everything's all right
    just do your tasks, max out logic & handiness & you'll get soon to level 10 ;)

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    PrettyJazzyPrettyJazzy Posts: 85 Member
    One of my tasks is to perform the surgery on 3 sims but I haven't been able to diagnose any sim with an illness that can be cured through surgery.

• Options
    PrettyJazzyPrettyJazzy Posts: 85 Member
    Any tips or suggestions?

• Options
    RDorothyORDorothyO Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2015
    One of my tasks is to perform the surgery on 3 sims but I haven't been able to diagnose any sim with an illness that can be cured through surgery.

I had to intentionally misdiagnose patients to get my 3. It doesn't seem to matter if the surgery is successful or not, just pick illnesses that you know require surgery. Just do it 3 times, and you can move on.
    Professional lurker.
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    burning belly and triple threat require surgery, watch for sims with symptoms of those. also watch for the collapsed sim random event, that also requires surgery. took me a few sim days. or you could just misdiagnose sims if it's been a long time
  • Options
    siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    Itchy Plumbob requires surgery, too. The easiest one to diagnose is Bloaty Head. That's the the one that steam comes out of their ears. None of the others do that.
  • Options
    siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    I just figured out they only cough when they have Llama Flu!

This shows the different symptoms for the illnesses:

http://sims-online.com/sims-4-doctor-career-guide-active/
  • Options
    DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    I wanted to say that I finished the list with all the symptoms! :D Very useful to bookmark this page if you want to diagnose patients in the Doctor career: sims-online.com/sims-4-doctor-career-guide-active/
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • Options
    Tris93Tris93 Posts: 57 Member
    > @Donsvlinder said:
    > I wanted to say that I finished the list with all the symptoms! Very useful to bookmark this page if you want to diagnose patients in the Doctor career: sims-online.com/sims-4-doctor-career-guide-active/

Yes! thank you, this is very much needed. I feel like I'm playing the 'I hope this is the correct one" game with every patient xD