Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Career?

Which career is your favorite?

Comments

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    So far the science career. I didn't try the police career yet. Doctor career needs in my opinion some fixes that make it less cumbersome... But it is fun if one gets used to the idea to run the whole hospital by himself/herself.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I was looking forward to running my own business but after reading some reviews, not sure how good that career turned out in game.
  • Options
    Tigger243Tigger243 Posts: 258 Member
    My favorite so far is running a business. I have only played that and doctor, so I'm not sure about science and police. I really only like the business one when I live above my shop, otherwise it can be a real hassle. The doctor one is fun too, you just need to focus on the doctor sim more than the other people in the family.(in my opinion) XD
  • Options
    NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
    So far I've only played the doctor career n I quite like it n I'm at the top of my career but wen my 2 girls grow up be an YA mite build them a store tht thy can ran together haven't decided yet
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I've only played the doctor career so far. I'm loving it but it is a bit glitched. I've yet to finish a surgery successfully *shakes fists*!
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    playing all 3 (now two cause the police glitched at level 5 :() but i love the scientist career
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I've only played three thus far (haven't gotten around to the science career yet), but I must say the detective career has been my favorite, followed by retail.

The detective career just felt the most involved, but not hectic. I seem to easily be able to solve at least one case every day without starving my sim or making them stressed out. When I tried the doctor profession, it was a constant race with the clock and I felt as if I would always leave with nothing done. It's like the actions all just took a little too long. Not really sure what it was. Retail was just kind of hilarious. Owning a clothing store is really fun from dressing the mannequins to praising or berating your poor employees. lol
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    For retail I think I picked one too easy, painter made way too much money the first day. I like both doctor and detective but they can get repetitive after a while so no real favorite yet but it's been fun doing something different
    I've only played the doctor career so far. I'm loving it but it is a bit glitched. I've yet to finish a surgery successfully *shakes fists*!
    See if increasing logic skill helps I made it to level ten and never had one bad surgery so prehaps it's related