Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat to unlock the llama outfit?

I want to unlock it but don't want my sim to work in the atletic career.

Comments

• Options
    omgxxstefferkneeomgxxstefferknee Posts: 154 Member
    i know you said you don't wanna join the athletic career, but you could just join it and cheat your way to the top and you will have the clothes? and i believe if you go back to your current career, the outfits should still be in your CAS when you plan your outfits for that household. you can always cheat back to the level in the career you're in so it's like you never joined the athletic in the first place.
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Do you have GTW? You should make a new sim and have him/ her work in the athletic career, cheat your way to the top, then open a store selling llama outfits. It's a long-winded way, but I don't know any other...
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I thought you would be able to get the outfit after the second promotion? So you only have to let your sim be promoted to the level 3, I think. And it will be added to CAS for the household and you don't have to cheat your way thru the whole career.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    You don't need to cheat. Get to Level 3 and it's unlocked.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I think it's the Career Rewards Cheat.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Joining the Athletic Career and reaching Level 3 permanently unlocks it on that save file btw.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited April 2015
    bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
    Use testingcheats on first.
    Equip your Sim with the item and as long as the item is a saved outfit, it stays with the Sim.
    You probably need to use buydebug and showhidden too. I don't know if that's needed for CAS-items.