Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: photography skill and phone.

UnseppiUnseppi Posts: 28 New Member
I think if we could choose different facial expressions when taking a selfie or a picture with a friend it would make it more realistic and fun.
I would like to see a variety of options such as neutral faces, silly faces (sticking tongue out, crossing eyes, puffy cheeks, thumbs up or down), angry or crazy faces, smiling, crying, or being able to kiss your significant other, hold hands, look at each other, and kiss on cheek.
I know that Sims change their expressions in their selfies on their own but I think it would be more fun to choose our own expressions for the picture.

Which comes to my next idea. If we could also pick facial expressions and clothing for our models that could bring so many creative possibilities. For the get to work expansion we should be able to choose models and take pictures of them wearing items (or holding items such as crystals, pasteries, stuffed animals, and so much more!) that we sell in our store and hang in our business to get customers to buy more of that item.

I would also like to see more backdrops. Maybe some that can set off a certain "mood". Such as romance, anger, sadness, beauty, fantasy We can represent those emotions with a number of backdrops. Like.. Rose pedals, bubbles, flower sunshine, rain, rivers, forests, fire, different colors, graffiti, abstract, different places in the world, animals, fields, seasons and weather changes. Props would be ideal as well. Such as a bed, stool, chair or a Sim can hold something in their hand, etc.
I'm not sure if you take a photoshoot with more than one Sim at a time, but having two models could be a whole lot of fun!

On to my second idea...
I would like to do a lot more with my sims cell phone. Like changing phone cases/ skins, being able to go into apps that we make just like we would go into Facebook in real life. You can scroll down, refresh, post statuses/updates and pictures, like other friends statuses and pictures, update your location, and share posts as well. Also taking pictures and VIDEOS with your camera and uploading them to your phone or computer and being able to post them on an app. All of this will improve social needs in a whole new realistic way for shy or busy sims.

Also, bring back online dating but improved (:

One last idea for now, Adding music to your phone. Whether your Sims are out and about, at home, learning skills, taking a bubble bath, or going to sleep. With headphones, your Sim can listen to music whenever they want and they will have non stop fun! So why let your fun need drain when you can listen to music while doing just about anything!

I hope you guys like my idea, and hopefully we can achieve things like this in the Sims one day. (:

Comments

• Options
    BeeGee111BeeGee111 Posts: 162 Member
    I would love to have a photography skill book added as well.
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    I love your ideas, especially the ones about photography. As soon as it was announced as a new skill, the first thing I wanted to do was create a fashion studio, with lots of mannequins and where models could do photo shoots. To say I was disappointed with the options would be an understatement.
    Really hope they add new options for poses in a patch or something.
    [
  • Options
    UnseppiUnseppi Posts: 28 New Member
    Thanks! I absolutely agree.
    Photography was also the skill I was most excited for,
    however I never really use my camera and im skill level 3 because I don't
    really enjoy it as much as I thought :/