Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pregnant sim don't come to the hospital

I hve too deliver a baby but I hvent seen a pregnant sim at the hospital yet n I'm on level 8 in the doctor career can someone please help thanks ☺

Comments

• Options
    MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    edited April 2015
    I hardly ever see pregnant sims in my game :(
    tumblr_newjmcFwHD1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

• Options
    siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    One always shows up in my game.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I hve too deliver a baby but I hvent seen a pregnant sim at the hospital yet n I'm on level 8 in the doctor career can someone please help thanks ☺

Try deleting the file localthumbcache.package and the Saves subfolder called Scratch.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member

Try deleting the file localthumbcache.package and the Saves subfolder called Scratch.

Oky luthienrising I going to try tht now after I've save my game thanks for the advice everyone
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member

Oky luthienrising I going to try tht now after I've save my game thanks for the advice everyone
    Let us know if it works! I think I saw where someone had done that cache-clearing and it helped, but I might be misremembering.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    It took forever!! :) but one eventually showed up. Not sure if it was a bug or I needed higher logic level or what. I may play this level again to see if it was a bug or not
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I guess I was lucky because one showed up the day after I got to lvl8. I hadn't seen one before, nor one since and I'm almost up to lvl 10 (a couple of correct diagnoses to go). It does seem you get less rewards and stuff with medical. I have a room each for scientist and detective but only a desk, lamp, Skeleton and some wall stuff in medical so far.