Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

These sims really can't agree

Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
I found some sims at the bar doing something rather weird. What disturbs me, isn't that each sim apparently has a remote in his pocket or that the TV reacts to each remote, but that they kept going on until I left the bar. :D

Post edited by Alistair_32 on

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Hahahaha! :D I love that! Well, not in my game I wouldn't love that, I'd put the tv in 'time-out', but it is still funny.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    The comedy channel has been choosen the most :D
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Hahahaha this is hilarious!
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Are they all channel surfing? :p
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Can the TV be removed from the bar and have it still be a bar? (I know, I could probably look that up somewhere ...)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Can the TV be removed from the bar and have it still be a bar? (I know, I could probably look that up somewhere ...)

Ouch.. for a bar yes it is required, for the lounge and nightclub no. I don't know what I would do, there isn't a whole lot of things for sims to do as a group yet but I might still be tempted to wall it off or place in an unroutable basement if all they're gonna do is competitive channelsurf and not interact with one another.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member

Ouch.. for a bar yes it is required, for the lounge and nightclub no. I don't know what I would do, there isn't a whole lot of things for sims to do as a group yet but I might still be tempted to wall it off or place in an unroutable basement if all they're gonna do is competitive channelsurf and not interact with one another.
    That sounds like a good idea. I have two bars. Maybe I'll try this out for one of them. I'm hoping it might mean fewer kids show up in bars too. *huge pout*
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    That would've freaked me out!
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Would be great if community lots had special TVs that only received one channel. No changing the channel! A job for an object-cloner maybe?

They have speakers that only play one radio station, right?

I really like that idea, especially when you're trying to go for a themed build. I'd want a sports bar to have the game on, not soap operas or a cooking show. Same for the radio, messes with the immersion if the music clashes with the ambiance. Should be so the active sim only can select and make everyone else watch/listen to what they want. >:)

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited April 2015
    Are they all channel surfing? :p
    That what my question is to are they all channel surfing?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Rud3BwoyzRud3Bwoyz Posts: 288 Member
    Lol To funny