Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nurse Sim can't give birth at hospital - glitch?

Hi guys. So my sim went into labour and she just so happens to be an assistant nurse (level 5 in the doctor career). I sent her to the hospital to have the baby but nothing happened. She stood out the front eating brownies. Then I tried clicking the machine and it was acting as though she was working. When I clicked the machine it said "you have to refer a patient" etc. Is it that all doctor sims can't go to give birth? Or is it just a glitch on my end?

Comments

• Options
    siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    I think you are supposed to click on the front desk.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    This happened to me too with my nurse Sim. I clicked the front desk and the machine and it just acted like she was at work.
    I had to end the work day, go home, and then click on my Sim and have her have the baby at the hospital, then she went and she was a patient at the hospital instead if an employee.
  • Options
    Angelicbabe09Angelicbabe09 Posts: 19 Member
    My sim wasn't even at the hospital when she went into labour. My front desk isn't attended. I dont know why. It's odd. I'm trying again to see if I can fix it :) Thank you guys.
  • Options
    Angelicbabe09Angelicbabe09 Posts: 19 Member
    Nup. The desk is staffed but my sim can't select the desk. Her husband can but the only option he has is to staff it. I got him to do that and tried to admit her, but that didn't work either. There wasnt the option :P I just thought I would try. She's been in labour all day now. I might send her home and send her alone. I just hadn't seen the machines used yet and wanted to see that. Oh well :(
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Hi guys. So my sim went into labour and she just so happens to be an assistant nurse (level 5 in the doctor career). I sent her to the hospital to have the baby but nothing happened. She stood out the front eating brownies. Then I tried clicking the machine and it was acting as though she was working. When I clicked the machine it said "you have to refer a patient" etc. Is it that all doctor sims can't go to give birth? Or is it just a glitch on my end?

Do you have anything in your mod folder of so pull the whole folder to the desktop and test