Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scientist Career

I have questions about the Scientist career.

What are the ideal traits for this career? What is the ideal mood for the top promotion? I found one guide and it doesn't talk about moods.

I haven't purchased Get to Work yet, but I'm very tempted and may grab a copy today. I was thinking of creating a gardener scientist sim and want to know what the best traits would be. I have yet to try gardening, but I'm getting bored of writer after writer (the money is just so good).

Comments

• Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    dont know about traits but for me in doc and dect. its focused so im assuming its the same
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The geek trait seems to do very well with the science career. :smile:
  • Options
    TheRealSimzFanatikTheRealSimzFanatik Posts: 118 Member
    My science sim is also gardening. I started it so that he could collect plant samples to analyze while at work. He does like the outdoors which helps, and I'd given him the genius trait also. Both are helping him in his career thus far.
  • Options
    mangoandgypsymangoandgypsy Posts: 41 Member
    Thanks, all! I chose genius, loves the outdoors and neat (because I like my sims clean). So far so good! :)

My only complaint is there is not enough time in the day to do what needs to be done. I guess that is true of real life, too :open_mouth: