Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Record Emergency Analysis; how?

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
So how the heck am I supose to do Record Emergency Analysis in the doctor career????

It sais I need to do it on a work computer but no option apears :\
mHdgPlU.jpg?1
Post edited by Sigzy05 on

Comments

• Options
    No one knows? My doctor is level 4 in the career and I keep getting this "event" but there is nothing I can do and can never get promoted thanks to this, if anyone knows how to do it, please say...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    sweetest85sweetest85 Posts: 194 Member
    I couldn't find this either but I only got the event once so far and I've still been getting my promotions.
    XiVt5EK.jpgXiVtm4.png

• Options
    Kira101xKira101x Posts: 276 Member
    It's at the front desk. I think you click on the computer on the front desk and you get a bunch of samples that you have to analyze and then record your findings at the computer.
  • Options
    sweetest85 wrote: »
    I couldn't find this either but I only got the event once so far and I've still been getting my promotions.

I've got it twice in a row don't know if it will happen everytime I'll go to work now... I hope someone knows/finds out.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Kira101x wrote: »
    It's at the front desk. I think you click on the computer on the front desk and you get a bunch of samples that you have to analyze and then record your findings at the computer.

I don't know...I'll see, the last time I checked there was the option to order something but I didn't see what, thanks I'll see.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    hearmeoutxhearmeoutx Posts: 84 Member
    I have never had my sim prompted to do this, and she is a level 9 in the Doctor career. I hope I get the option soon so I can see where the option is. I do love that I can record lab results on the computer, and do some research and pretty much publish my findings. I wish sims were recognized for this sort of stuff like regular doctors are!
  • Options
    I discovered it! We need to click on the front desk, not computer, to get the samples :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    Kira101x wrote: »

You are correct. wp74e8de8f_06.png

People you need to read the dialog boxes before dismissing them (I mean actually read & comprehend the whole thing). A lot of these so called bugs would just magically disappear then.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    But, what you know hard core gamers never read dialog boxes that's just a waste of time:P
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    bmpoloniabmpolonia Posts: 2 New Member
    Click on the front desk to get the samples, then analyse on the machine you do the swab samples (says confidential) and finally the computer ;)
  • Options
    TrixieMcMinxTrixieMcMinx Posts: 7 New Member
    edited April 2015
    > @bmpolonia said:
    > Click on the front desk to get the samples, then analyse on the machine you do the swab samples (says confidential) and finally the computer ;)
    This is it exactly. You dont click on the computer at the front desk, you click on the front desk itself. It should highlight the outline of the desk when you're hovering over the sweet spot. ;)
  • Options
    shoofleashooflea Posts: 2 New Member
    Solution: There are three samples -- two are part of the collection analysis option and the other is a patient sample. All three must be completed before the option to record shows on the computer.
  • Options
    SparklesMari01SparklesMari01 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes just click the desk not the computer!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    @SparklesMari01 welcome to the forum! This thread is from 2016 so hopefully OP figured it out by now. 😊
  • Options
    EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Thanks folks!

I'm locking this thread to prevent further necro-posting as it's very old.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top