Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC tumbnails dont show anymore?

Ever since i download the new get to work expansion pack, most of the cc thumbnails in CAS doesnt show anymore, the clothing gets covered up by one of the new alien clothes its really frustrating, has this happened to anyone else & if so, is there a way to fix this so i can see the regular thumbnails again?

Comments

• Options
    PetiteCossettePetiteCossette Posts: 10 New Member
    The same is happening to me. (cc thumbnail in CAS show as Alien cloth) I'm also, having problems with my Sims washing dishes and using the toilet. When I click for my Sims to do it they would jump (Glitch) and don't move. Please can someone help me
  • Options
    BieberFever975BieberFever975 Posts: 105 Member
    i hope it gets fixed soon, its so hard to tell which cc is which in CAS, i havent had that issue in my game thats a weird glitch...
  • Options
    marrolandmarroland Posts: 27 Member
    Yes, there are some threats that are about this problem...i have the same problem and i have tryed from taking out all my custom content to downloading and installing new things and the mixed up in CAS keeps happening.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    The alien issue is cas ea posted they have a fix for it will be in the new patch but they wont state when the new patch will be released
  • Options
    PetiteCossettePetiteCossette Posts: 10 New Member
    I hope they fix it soon. It's bugging me, The cc with the Alien clothes are the one I put on my Sims.
  • Options
    vampiredude09vampiredude09 Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 2015
    > @PetiteCossette said:
    > The same is happening to me. (cc thumbnail in CAS show as Alien cloth) I'm also, having problems with my Sims washing dishes and using the toilet. When I click for my Sims to do it they would jump (Glitch) and don't move. Please can someone help me

I don't like using CC, so I don't see the thmbnail bug, but the toilet/sink glitch happens to me too, had to uninstall get to work so they could go to the bathroom :(