Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons and pets.

We should really be asking for the sims 4 seasons and pets to be made already. What makes playing feel more real then having it rain or snow outside or picking up sticks to throw for your dog? I really wish these two would return in the future. Fingers crossed!

Comments

• Options
    hope1275hope1275 Posts: 264 Member
    You've got my vote! I would love for them to come out next.

z8Bu8FZ.gif

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yeah I would love to have my little kitten and Wolf at my side when I adventure.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    I'd say those two are staple ones (especially Pets), but they are a lot more complex than you think and require a lot of change so it might take a while before we see it. But I think I can safely bet my money that either of those two WILL come eventually.
  • Options
    BeccaluvstoplayBeccaluvstoplay Posts: 4 New Member
    I think one of them should be the next big focus to make the game really playable and enjoyable for the people wanting a more realistic feel for their sims. And maybe an open world should come soon in between or after the making of them☺️ Now that we have businesses, let's focus on our personal desires in life! Such as animals and season activities.
  • Options
    MzB06MzB06 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I think those would be wonderful additions, but I would prefer a Generations EP or University EP next.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    YES PLEASE!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    crzygrl13crzygrl13 Posts: 53 Member
    I want my pets back! Seasons were ok but why does the plants in the greenhouse always go dormant like they are outside. Not logical. I hope when they do bring back pets we might get some more options besides dogs and cats. I liked the look of the horses but they just became a pain for my busy sims. Now a ferret would be cool cause it can run around like a dog or cat. Monkeys open a whole new option for outside jungle gyms for them to play on. Folks mod cows in 3 so why not make cows and goats and pigs for 4 so we can create a whole farm setting. Just my thoughts
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Please make Pets! I will only purchase the sims 4 if you make pets and I'm serious. Not only the cats and dogs I want , cows, chicken, pigs whatever that I can create my very own version of "Havest Moon" in this game.

The Sims Game
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    I hope Seasons and Pets are separate expansion packs.
  • Options
    SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    Yes please! New Vet active career and Horse Riding active career! :) Also a new Zoo lot and as for seasons a Halloween party would be great, as well as Halloween dress up for school.
  • Options
    crzygrl13crzygrl13 Posts: 53 Member
    In the 3 I got to see some really creative stuff with the animals and I loved my hynea someone else with some talent I don't have created. I had Harley Quinn running around with her pet hyneas and it was geek coolness!!!
    I think whatever EA does with pets they need to realize that pets kept in cages are more than decoration! I mean rats are extremely social creatures and they are actually smart. I'd love to have a ferret cause it can run around.
    A Zoo career would be great and a Vet career would be my go to.
  • Options
    KimmaperezKimmaperez Posts: 8 New Member
    I am desperate for Pets. I actually only joined this world when I purchased a combo pack of the Sims 3 and Pets. I was able to start my experience directly with animals and loved it. Since I was so late in discovering Sims I was able to pick and choose my expansion packs based on reviews by those helpful individuals out there (and here). I purchased Sims 4 with great excitement and I was a little stunned at the well known betrayal of missing toddlers and loading screens. Those who are more experienced will chuckle at my naïveté. However, I enjoy the richness of my Sims and am never bored building relationships amongst family members; but that is where it ends. My Sims rarely leave their lot, except to vanish to their daily drudge, and there are only so many things I can upgrade and build. I have not purchased GTW because I am not sure about it yet; if I can't generate the enthusiasm to send my Sims to meet new people at the gym, will I really follow them to work? I am nostalgically attached to the idea of pets, another family relationship to build and the ultimate component to a complete family.