Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is there a estimated patch day??

i love the game itself but the thumbnails on custom clothes is driving me insane i have aspergers and i cant stand it

Comments

• Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    not that i know of the gurus havent changed there photos on twitter. i think there waiting a little for others to get it before releasing one.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2015
    They don't announce patch dates. (With good reason, given the nature of the bug-repair process.) We do typically get a patch alongside or before new GP/EP etc. releases, but we don't have any of those announced right now, so we could only guess.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    They don't announce patch dates. (With good reason, given the nature of the bug-repair process.) We do typically get a patch alongside or before new GP/EP etc. releases, but we don't have any of those announced right now, so we could only guess.

Your right but they do change there pics on twitter as a hint. We did get a patch at the end of the month last month and i believe that was for preparing for GTW. Theres also a patch this month but as you said they dont announce it anymore so it could be anytime. I dont see them doing it today though.
  • Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    They need to patch the aliens. I just started playing my sim got abducted. Now I have an unwanted pregnancy. I'm not ready for this baby.I would like to have control on my babies. What if he gets abducted multiple times after he has this one. How many babies are going to be in the family.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png