Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male pregnant when wife gets pregnant with new March 26 patch

So I just noticed that with this new patch, when I got my female sim pregnant, her husband automatically became pregnant. Thankfully I have a termination/scan mod so I could terminate the male's pregnancy. Did this happen to anyone else yet?
~Holz

"I'm a Psychic, not a Saint."

Comments

• Options
    jmbhkc121284jmbhkc121284 Posts: 54 Member
    I also can't post pictures yet but if you go here you can see what I'm talking about: i60.tinypic .com/70jc4y.png just delete the space between the period and tinypic
    ~Holz

• Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I will try to reproduce and let you know...but seriously??? I hope this is not the new norm. I do not want my male sims pregnant unless by an alien.
  • Options
    > @SlyStarDust said:
    > I will try to reproduce and let you know...but seriously??? I hope this is not the new norm. I do not want my male sims pregnant unless by an alien.

this is the first time this has happened to me. i havent had any glitches until this new update. every pregnancy in this game so far my fiance's sim has gotten pregnant with my sim lmao. must be sympathy then. seriously though, i dont have any mods that would cause him to get pregnant (aka the babies for everyone mod) only ones i have are the mega pregnancy mod and the larger household.
    ~Holz

• Options
    edited March 2015
    welp the first game didnt save. 2nd time around in a new game it did it again so this time i deleted a couple of my mods i rarely use. then i cleared the cache and repaired the game. Now it doesnt do it any more. I'm going to say the new update glitched but the repair fixed the problem.
    ~Holz

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    welp the first game didnt save. 2nd time around in a new game it did it again so this time i deleted a couple of my mods i rarely use. then i cleared the cache and repaired the game. Now it doesnt do it any more. I'm going to say the new update glitched but the repair fixed the problem.
    which mods did you remove ?
    would be helpful to know which mods are interferring with the new patch & causing that bug

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    i removed the inteen teen preg and the 1 day timer mod but try repairing your game first before you remove mods
    ~Holz

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The Babies for Everyone is on the known-broken list, which is undoubtedly incomplete: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/822737/updated-mods-that-arent-working-mar-26-patch?new=1
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Essentially, toss all mods that mess with anything involving pregnancy and babies, guys. The update fiddled with those files and now everything's wonky.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    mizuru007 wrote: »
    Essentially, toss all mods that mess with anything involving pregnancy and babies, guys. The update fiddled with those files and now everything's wonky.

basically im treating all mods as broken until creator confirms otherwise or updates
  • Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    I know the Bed all the same mod broke with the patch. I logged in to all my beds gone and couldn't put any down until i deleted the mod.
  • Options
    some of my pregnancy mods still work with the new update. scumbos mega mod still works as does the scan and no mosaic
    ~Holz

• Options
    RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    Scumbumbo's Pregnancy Mega Mod has the pregnancy and reseeded mod in it, as I discovered this morning, so I removed the scan and reseed mod.
    I still have a mystery baby that was at the house when my sims returned from vacation though, and the wife cannot breastfeed, but the dad can. They did not try for baby either. I have never downloaded the babies for everyone mod, well because I didn't want pregnant males. I tried running the game without the pregnancy mods too and figured they didn't cause this either. The pregnancy mega mod does work though.
  • Options
    LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    OMG! That's hilarious! Men should get pregnant with their woman in real life!!!!! ROFL!!!!

AND you terminated the pregnancy. OH I'm so reporting you to the Republican Party.
  • Options
    > @LadyDaKare said:
    > OMG! That's hilarious! Men should get pregnant with their woman in real life!!!!! ROFL!!!!
    >
    > AND you terminated the pregnancy. OH I'm so reporting you to the Republican Party.

Good, do that, because I'm a Democrat lmao :D
    ~Holz

• Options
    PftKirstyPftKirsty Posts: 7 New Member
    edited March 2015
    Happend to me. -sigh-
    My male sim ended up having triplets. hahahaha
  • Options
    LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    > @LadyDaKare said:
    > OMG! That's hilarious! Men should get pregnant with their woman in real life!!!!! ROFL!!!!
    >
    > AND you terminated the pregnancy. OH I'm so reporting you to the Republican Party.

Good, do that, because I'm a Democrat lmao :D

Even worse for you! Just ask the Republicans LOL!
  • Options
    > @LadyDaKare said:
    > jmbhkc121284 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Even worse for you! Just ask the Republicans LOL!

Yeah we can be a bunch of donkeys ;)
    ~Holz

• Options
    mari8076mari8076 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited March 2015
    This is happening to me, but it's not regular babies in my males. Only alien babies.
  • Options
    WormMommyWormMommy Posts: 124 Member
    Can aliens live in the worlds like Strangetown?
    I sim. Therefore, I am.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    WormMommy wrote: »
    Can aliens live in the worlds like Strangetown?

Yes.
    mari8076 wrote: »
    This is happening to me, but it's not regular babies in my males. Only alien babies.

Do you have Get to Work? It includes alien abduction pregnancy.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MorpharMorphar Posts: 140 Member
    Let the game create a new The Sims 4 folder by moving or renaming this folder:
    Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Play the game once and you will have a fresh folder.
    Copy files and folders from the old folder to the new.
    Your saved games are in the saves folder.
    Take care with the Mods folder and copy only updated mods.