Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After patch....strange thing happen when open sims' inventory and the fridge inventory at same time

Did anyone has similar experience like mine? Whenever I want to transfer fish (from fishing)) from my sims inventory then open the fridge inventory directly. I found that I cannot reach to the bottom of the list of my sims inventory. It makes me need to close both inventories. And put the fish on a surface, open the fridge inventory, then transfer the fish to the fridge.

Comments

• Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I have this bug, too, (been happening since the update). The objects at the top of the Sim's inventory disappear after you scroll all the way down and try to scroll back up (that part of the inventory box goes gray) and the bottom cuts off, but the scroll bar stays all the way down so you can't view the rest of items at the bottom.

Inventory_ScrolledDown.jpg
    ^^^^ Cuts off remaining items in Sim's inventory

Inventory_ScrollingUp.jpg
    ^^^^^Start scrolling back up and the box is now gray so it's like all the items have slipped down below the scroll line.

The only thing I can do is close the inventory and open it again. But sometimes that doesn't cure it.

Strangely, I don't think the fridge inventory box is affected at all. I may have to go test that.

I have no mods or anything like that installed. Vanilla game. Everything's been working great until this little snafu. :)
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    I have this problem as well. It seems to happen whenever I open/expand something - like opening the fridge inventory or expanding a stack of something in my sims inventory.
  • Options
    ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    I want to add that I am also experiencing this issue since the patch. I posted in another thread about this same this not that long ago. I really hope the Gurus are looking into the mass amounts of bugs this patch added. I am also experiencing unsatisfactory woohoo since the patch as well. Please fix these issues before GTW!
  • Options
    I tried doing repair game via Origin and that didn't fix anything :disappointed:
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    I have this issue and if I sent crystals through mail I get eggs but no elements.. I do have a tiny amount of mods... BUT my fiancé also is playing and the exact thing is happening to him and he has NO mods..

I hate the Easter egg thing because it seems they are causing issues and also taking away the elements that should be gotten through mail.

-.- Fix this please, it is messing with my collection completes!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    gamekitten wrote: »
    I have this issue and if I sent crystals through mail I get eggs but no elements.

I have this issue too. Sent one crystal and haven't received anything. I have no mods or cc.
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I am having the same issue - but only if I have Easter eggs in my inventory.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Did anyone has similar experience like mine? Whenever I want to transfer fish (from fishing)) from my sims inventory then open the fridge inventory directly. I found that I cannot reach to the bottom of the list of my sims inventory. It makes me need to close both inventories. And put the fish on a surface, open the fridge inventory, then transfer the fish to the fridge.

Instead of opening the fridge's inventory, you can just directly drag the fish to the fridge (yes, the object itself) and maybe this will stop the problem from happening.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    chele5213chele5213 Posts: 32 Member
    Am having the same issue - no mods or cc
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    TriX0099 wrote: »
    I am having the same issue - but only if I have Easter eggs in my inventory.

So if you store them in a room, the problem is fixed?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Have any of you reported and/or "me-too'd" this here? http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs Bug reports get less lost among CC and mod reports there, and the me-too's help show devs how widespread a problem is.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.