Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Split screen

ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
Seriously it'd be so helpful if we could play with a split screen, so we could have two lots open simultaneously. Maybe one sim at work and the other at retail or home. I don't like playing one sim at a time in this game.

Also would be nice if they fixed the irritating "automatically taken to home lot when someone comes home from work/school" thing. Especially since leaving a retail lot will mean auto-closing and losing sales.
Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter

Comments

• Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    To me I think split screen would be too irritating, I don't know about anyone else. I do like the idea of having an online mode of the game, but split screen is a total cross off. It would be better to fix it though because like you said its irritating.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    Shaobun wrote: »
    Seriously it'd be so helpful if we could play with a split screen, so we could have two lots open simultaneously. Maybe one sim at work and the other at retail or home. I don't like playing one sim at a time in this game.

Also would be nice if they fixed the irritating "automatically taken to home lot when someone comes home from work/school" thing. Especially since leaving a retail lot will mean auto-closing and losing sales.

I don't know--I kind of like this idea! I'm always looking at a bigger screen when I visit the store. The bigger (or more) the better! Right now, by using 2--one would be able to have the forum open on 1 and the game on another, or, the game on 1 and the online guide on the other. I really don't need to have any of these 3 open at the same time, so that is why I am saying that being able to actually have and operate gameplay on the 2nd screen would be nice.