Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweat!!!! A small idea

Okay this is only a small idea and I think they have done a similar thing before but cant remember....

After my workout tonight I suddenly thought of the sims and how they workout... they stink afterwards!!! its pretty obvious, but they don't Sweat.

I think it would be funny and more realistic if a sims, after a workout, had little sweat droplets dropping to the floor. I don't think it would take much to work into a patch and it could even be done after the shower (this is where I think they have done it before with a little puddle but haven't had it in s4)

Like I said its only small idea. I just think it would another bit of realism to the game.

Comments

• Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Sound simple, but it could be a major problem. For example making the sweat work, getting it to work on time, and getting it to look right. 3 hard things to do.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Don't they? In Sims 3 they did. Sweat droplets flying everywhere!
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    Ugh! I hated that sweating so much! Ha ha! Then again...I wouldn't mind if they added it in the Sims 4.

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »

Yeah, they sweat during their workout. Or at least on the treadmill. My sim is sweating now.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    In Sims 4 they occasionally sweat while working out too! It just seems to be more when they're really exhausted!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I see my sims sweat when they work out.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    > @Pamhamlet said:
    > Don't they? In Sims 3 they did. Sweat droplets flying everywhere!

Yeah thats where i have noticed it before s3, havent played that on inforever. But ive never noticed it in s4 my sims just end up smelly
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Or they'll just stop sweating once they wiped if off their faces by using a towel. So realistic. Lol. :smiley:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I've never really paid attention to whether they sweat in Sims 4, as I usually just send my Sims jogging for a bit when they need exercise and they rarely visit the gym. So I can't recall if jogging makes them sweat. Guess I'll have to watch them more closely now. :p