Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo In Cars (If they even come back)

aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
In TS2 we could get into our vehicles, with another person, cuddle, kiss, make out, and woohoo. Oh and turn on the radio. If you bring vehicles back, make them like you did in TS2 and NOT those TS3 versions. So we pull out of the driveway, we climb into the cars, and of course woohoo inside it.
[img][/img]lHaBiKW.png

Remember this older Simmers?
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims 3
3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
4. The Sims 1

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i beg top differ if they do bring back cars i hope they keep the sims3 version
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    In TS2 we could get into our vehicles, with another person, cuddle, kiss, make out, and woohoo. Oh and turn on the radio. If you bring vehicles back, make them like you did in TS2 and NOT those TS3 versions. So we pull out of the driveway, we climb into the cars, and of course woohoo inside it.
    [img][/img]lHaBiKW.png

Remember this older Simmers?
    I remember it newer simmer, I'm discovering Sims 2 at the moment.
    Sims 3 cars are Sims 3 cars because they are cars, driving a real road, doing what cars usually do: drive. Prove is the Roaring Heights car that has all the animations you describe, until it leaves your lot and drives off. Then it becomes a Sims 3 car. I think it's really cool they made that car for us.

Cars in Sims 2 are nothing more than an animation. In Sims 4 they could also make it an animation perhaps, because the roads are actual roads in the neighborhood, but incomparable smaller than those in 3. Who knows they will.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    But first, EA better bring back the cars. I've had enough with making the toy cars bigger. Pathetic. :lol:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm not interested in watching my Sims commute by car. And TBH, I'd rather not have a car and schoolbus emphasis brought back into the game unless there is also public transport, cycling, and old-fashioned, healthy walking to school, and some degree of penalty beyond just the cost of the car for choosing to drive instead. Throw a bit of that old SimCity your-choices-make-a-larger-difference thing into the game.

That said, I do want cars in the game. Sims 3, for me, was missing what made cars fun in-game: animated gameplay that shows them as something other than a way to get from point A to point B. I want car woohoo (especially if we have to find an actual isolated place for it), and also washing cars and car repair and drive-in movies and that sort of thing.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.