Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back the Sims 2 Kisses!!

Recently, I've started playing Sims 2, and the first thing I noticed was "Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 there are loads of kisses!". Seriously! There a ton of them, and all of them are unique! I love every single one of them. I think it would be nice to have all these back.

The kisses
Suck Face
Dance
Makeout
smooch
Peck
Tender
Romantic
Arm kiss

Also. PLEASE bring back the Sims 2 animation of making out on the couch. It was very kinky, and I loved it! Same thing for making out on the bed!
E0iRxce.png

Please EA

Comments

• Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    The Sims 2 was more 'inappropriate' than TS3 and TS4 when it came to romance/flirt stuff. That made it more fun. Look at the 'kissing' in TS3/4 it looks like a lame tame Disney movie! >.< How is pecking each others lips 'making out'?!

I also miss the videos they had in TS2. Oh the first kiss video was awesome it made it more special compared to TS3/4's lame easily forgettable junk. Don't forget the woohoo, wedding, proposal, and birth of baby!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    The Sims 2 was more 'inappropriate' than TS3 and TS4 when it came to romance/flirt stuff. That made it more fun. Look at the 'kissing' in TS3/4 it looks like a lame tame Disney movie! >.< How is pecking each others lips 'making out'?!

I also miss the videos they had in TS2. Oh the first kiss video was awesome it made it more special compared to TS3/4's lame easily forgettable junk. Don't forget the woohoo, wedding, proposal, and birth of baby!

Yeah. I also love how the sims constantly grabbed eachother's butts. It made it very realistic. I hope they bring these kisses back. I agree 100% the kisses have been getting lamer- and lamer.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes yes yes EA bring them back. I especially liked the peck,tender and romantic kiss. Now we have a kiss lips peck but it s only available when our sims propose marriage and is done autonomously only once by the sim proposed to.

I agree about the sofa make out and also that the make out and pecks in bed need to return along with cuddling.
  • Options
    Yes yes yes EA bring them back. I especially liked the peck,tender and romantic kiss. Now we have a kiss lips peck but it s only available when our sims propose marriage and is done autonomously only once by the sim proposed to.

I agree about the sofa make out and also that the make out and pecks in bed need to return along with cuddling.

Yes! I loved how Sims 2 took more risks in a sexual way that worked for a teen game. Sims 4 is dumbed down so much it seems like it should be Rated E. BORING. I really need the couch makeout, and a makeout in general. Seriously it makes no sense why Sims 2 is more sexual than Sims 4, it should be vise versa. Sims 4 definitely needs this.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well f that kiss in the GTW Malpractice Trailer is new it might be a make out.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited March 2015
    What is wrong in how the kisses are in the sims4 nothing as i do not see any thing wrong with how the kiss are in the sims4 this gives me more reasons to keep my sims singles parents living with there kids and siblings
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Memina11 wrote: »
    What is wrong in how the kisses are in the sims4 nothing as i do not see any thing wrong with how the kiss are in the sims4 this gives me more reasons to keep my sims singles parents living with there kids and siblings

Have you played Sims 2? The kisses are way BETTER!
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    > @aws200 said:
    > The Sims 2 was more 'inappropriate' than TS3 and TS4 when it came to romance/flirt stuff. That made it more fun. Look at the 'kissing' in TS3/4 it looks like a lame tame Disney movie! >.< How is pecking each others lips 'making out'?!
    >
    > I also miss the videos they had in TS2. Oh the first kiss video was awesome it made it more special compared to TS3/4's lame easily forgettable junk. Don't forget the woohoo, wedding, proposal, and birth of baby!

^^ Agree!!!
    I loved the video's from TS2. I just wish I could have found a mod that allows for the first kiss video every time my Sim kissed, I loved it. Woohoo video's were great too (I did find a mod that let me see the video every time for that).
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I loved the videos so very much! It just made it so exciting everytime something like that happened. I loved the alien abduction and birth videos ;)

On topic though. I miss the kisses from sims 2. Seriously they were such exciting sims. I loved the romantic interactions. It definitely was way more...intense than the sims 3 and 4. I miss watching my little pixel people smashing their faces together. And that couch kiss was hot!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »

Have you played Sims 2? The kisses are way BETTER!

i did play sims2 but i keep my sims single and rarely send them out
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yes, bring back all these kisses and videos <3
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I don't like those video's, I fail to see the point. I'm playing a game and all of a sudden I'm watching a movie? Meh.
    I do like the romantic interactions however (although there's something really uncomfortable going on with the legs of one sim when they make out on a couch). I think it's fact they made the franchise more prudish. On the other hand, romantic interactions in Sims 3 are sweeter in my opinion, less randy. And that means more to me in a way. And I think the same goes for 4.
    5JZ57S6.png