Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great Expansion Idea Discussion!

These are my thoughts on great expansion Ideas, what are your thoughts?

*PETS*

New Interactions:

1) There are lakes in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs with Ducks, so duck feeding could be an interaction.
2) Bird Feeding when you see birds at the park or anywhere else around the world

New Active Careers:

1) Vetinarian, visit peoples homes and tend their animals or work at a Vet lot,
you first start off by cleaning the pet hospital then you move on to studying and becoming a vet.
Once you become a vet, you could help pets give birth, cut cats' nails, neuter pets and perform checkups.
2) Farmer, have your own farm, with maybe chickens and cows which you get to feed and all that cool stuff,
then maybe sell cow milk in bottles on a stand outside the farm or something like that.

New lots:

1) Aquarium, a lot with sharks,turtles,fish and jellyfish and other aquatic animals in tanks.
This would be a great idea for a school trip, or for taking pictures as part of the photography career.
2) Horse riding center, a lot where you get to train as a horse rider, or work part time at cleaning stables
and feeding the horses. Races could happen here as an event, which could be talked about
on the newspapers and everything like how Gigs were brodcasted in TS3 Showtime, sims can attend and cheer on.
You can win trophies,medals etc.

*SUPERNATURAL*

There needs to be vampires in the game!

New Active Career:

1) Vampire Slaying/Vampire hunting, the better your athletic skill, the better you are at the job.
You first start off by reading books and training with dummies. You then move on to the real deal.
Where you hunt vampires at night and get payed by the government/law or something. You could also
buy a vampire slaying kit from the magic shop, it could contain holy water, a stake and a simified cross.

2) As part of the scientist career, you could capture vampires and perform tests on them. And if you're not
careful, the vampires could end up escaping and turning you.

New lot:

1) Magic shop with supernatural equipment and potions.

Secret area:

- there could be a secret area with cool items, it could be haunted by ghosts or something similar.

Ghosts: maybe ghosts could possess a sim that plays with dark magic.

This could also be a good opportunity to bring back graveyards!

*TOWN*

A mall could be introduced, with cinemas, restaurants, cafes, gift stores and more. There could be stores that sell
video games, Music CDS, magazines, books and other media items.

*TRAVEL*

An expansion where you get to travel and stay at a hotel or own a hotel. You could sign up for the gym at the hotel,
go with a tourist bus for sight seeing, eat from the hotel buffet. Discover new areas and collect new items. Their
could be unique fish types when it comes to fishing. Maybe you could go on a cruise with other sims. The cruise
could have a restaurant on it. There could be a souvenir shop. You might need to take certain pictures of the travel destination
as part of the photography carer.

*SEASONS*

Similar to TS3 AND TS2. But maybe halloween and christmas could be emphasized more, we need default decorations for certain seasons
on the outside of other sims houses. This is a good time to bring in a water park with a huge water slide, Jacuzzis, and other
pool items, and also bring in the availability to swim in rivers. They could bring in a new career as a stand up comedian
at the carnival or something similar. Their could be a carnival lot with lots of games, a roller coaster and clowns. Food could be sold there
like corn, cotton candy and popcorn.

I hope the sims team looks into some of these ideas, especially the vampire slaying career and the idea of water parks
and carnivals! Thanks for reading! :)

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Too long. Oh God, I'm too lazy to read. (What's wrong with me?) Loljk. I love your ideas especially the one with the Veterinarian. Oh God, I always wanted to be a vet in Sims games. :blush: And about the ducks, I always want to touch the ducks while fishing, they're so adorable. I hope we can swim there too. :disappointed:

I hope it's possible to have a pet lion and tiger in Sims 4. Please EA. :lol:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Veterinarian = HELL YES!! Omg that is such a good idea!! Why has that never been a thing? I hope EA sees this. A lot of really good ideas here.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA