Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers and Pets

I know a lot of people were disappointed when there was no toddlers in the game since toddlers have been in the Sims base game since i think Sims 2, I don't know for sure, but I think that if they are going to add toddlers they should make it a free update or like a custom content type thing. I would really enjoy that, but If they come out with an expansion pack that includes toddlers, i will probably buy that simply for the toddlers. I love toddlers I just thought they were so adorable in the Sims 3 and I would really want them back. I know a lot of people hated them, but I loved them.

I also think that pets should be in the next EP because I just can't wait to see what the pets look like for the Sims 4. Hopefully there will be more things to do with the pets. Please bring back the Unicorns too. It was so fun setting things on fire with the Unicorns. I used to just go to a random plot of land on The Sims 3, like a house or something like that, and just burn it to the ground. I know that the Sims 4 isn't the open world aspect but I bet they could still make it work.

PS. Sorry for the long discussion. :neutral:
7Ar0t8G.png

Or do both and create yourself as a mermaid.

Comments

• Options
    meggiecameggieca Posts: 20 New Member
    Pets!! I need them!
  • Options
    LifeMolderLifeMolder Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes! I loved toddlers so much! I really hope they do bring them back.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I still treasure the promotional house tin I got with Sims 2 Pets.

I made a dog Sim of my little terrier but I hope EA bring in a EP soon as he is now nearly 13.
  • Options
    thesims3mermaidthesims3mermaid Posts: 180 Member
    edited March 2015
    I would really like to create my cats again. I bet there would be even more options now with the Sims 4 pets because of CAS. Now you can just drag the sims' bodies, imagine doing that with pets. It would be super funny to make them really fat. I really want pets to be the next EP because I don't want wait like years for them.
    7Ar0t8G.png

Or do both and create yourself as a mermaid.
  • Options
    SeontaSeonta Posts: 51 Member
    I don't really care about the toddlers. They were kind of "extra work". I just hope when they do the pets, they do it when they are ready and can make them awesome... I don't want them to rush the pets expansion pack because I personally love animals and I really want there to be a good amount of species that you can actually have as pets. (I would also like Dragons again)