Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want as the next EP?

What do you think think should be the next EP after GTW? Maybe a fan favourite or a new theme entirely?

Comments

• Options
    SimatropolisSimatropolis Posts: 286 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Seasons.
    Me too, but I want Generations the most right now.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Seasons.
    Me too, but I want Generations the most right now.

This as much as I love Season, We are in dire need of some family aspects gameplay added to the game.
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited March 2015
    Either a Generations EP if it brings toddlers and a new age stage between child and teen/young adults, or the Town Life ep from the marketing survey because community lots are really boring now and I would like more tools for editing the town.
    TOWN LIFE

Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your Sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues including pop-up restaurants, coffee shops, farmers’ markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming Mayor and making your own laws or use new neighborhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!

Details/Features

Brand New Venues: Visit a variety of new places around town including restaurants, coffee shops, and laundromats.
    Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.
    Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!
    Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighborhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton or Geoffrey Landgraab.
  • Options
    SimatropolisSimatropolis Posts: 286 Member
    @colton147 Only if I can have my Parker Langerekk one.

• Options
    YourraxusYourraxus Posts: 282 Member
    I don't know.. Seasons maybe? Or Showtime-like EP from TS3.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I only care whether or not they bring Supernatural again.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Seasons or Generations
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Town Life - and they could easily mix a Generations theme into that. Especially Story Progression. Every Town has a Community. And with Story Progression, they can add Gameplay based on what Story Progression represents.

Also if they actually match the survey description:

TOWN LIFE

Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your Sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues including pop-up restaurants, coffee shops, farmers’ markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming Mayor and making your own laws or use new neighborhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!

Details/Features

Brand New Venues: Visit a variety of new places around town including restaurants, coffee shops, and laundromats.
    Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.
    Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!
    Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighborhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.

it would be the perfect answer to everyone's needs at the moment, regarding being able to create custom worlds. And since The Sims 4 lets you play with multiple worlds in one game, you could technically have an infinite amount of lots without worrying your computer "can't handle it".
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    I want two expansions. Completely different from each other.
    1. Cult of Forum Do Gooders EP
    2. Negative Nancy EP
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    An Owen Shaw expansion pack:
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1zfafu149d40o8ck4o0w80sk8_1280.gif
    9234509834_7d48586b6a_z.jpg
    tumblr_mpn5xehcuv1r7wrbvo3_400.gif
    tumblr_mq9chvcBDD1qe5yh8o3_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_njsbfjRb581sgchby.gif

:trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:
    colton147 wrote: »
    Justine Keaton or Geoffrey Landgraab.

you two seriously want an expansion pack for persons and sims
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    You two seriously want an expansion pack for persons and sims

bc7.png
  • Options
    youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    Night Life B)
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Either a Generations EP if it brings toddlers and a new age stage between child and teen/young adults, or the Town Life ep from the marketing survey because community lots are really boring now and I would like more tools for editing the town.
    TOWN LIFE

Details/Features

This is indeed the most promising EP from the survey! But EA could add some more lot types before in a patch. I see no reason why we shouldn't get "public swimming pools" or "science/space parks" right now.

I also would like remakes of Supernatural and Island Paradise, my two favorite EPs.

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm missing the old favorites like pets, generations, seasons & university. It would be nice if they took an old favorite and put a new spin on it. Right now I'm rooting for a University or Family related pack
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free